Need some noob guiding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalbullet81

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, i have just purchased a eleaf Tance, meybe you guys know it is a pod kit.
my ask for your guiding is this, how much should i puff on it, i try to keep it like 15 puffs. but it seams like i still crave for a lil more nic. will it be ok whit 20 puffs, will the pod kit or the coil take damage of puffing to much at once. it try to puff once a hour, like 15 puffs.
so what you guys think? should i puff more, or less or just keep it to 15 puffs?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    How much did you smoke before? Maybe you just need an ejuice with a higher nic level. I'm not familiar with that particular device, so I don't know it's abilities or restrictions. However I don't think 20 puffs vs. 15 is going to break the thing. Probably at most you'll just use more liquid, go thru coil heads a bit quicker, and the battery won't last quite as long.

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    I'll add that 20 puffs/hour doesn't seem like too much at all. The important thing is to stay off cigarettes, so do whatever you need to do manage your craving for a cigarette. In case you're wondering, the symptoms of too much nicotine are:
    • nausea
    • dizziness
    • tiredness
    • headache
    Some people also get hiccups when they start to overdo it. In any case, these symptoms won't harm you. They're unpleasant and a sign you need to take a little break and back off a bit when you start up again, but as long as you do that they'll pass in about 20 minutes.

The right amount to vape is enough to keep you off cigarettes and not enough to make you sick.

Royalbullet81

Aug 29, 2019
    How much did you smoke before? Maybe you just need an ejuice with a higher nic level. I'm not familiar with that particular device, so I don't know it's abilities or restrictions. However I don't think 20 puffs vs. 15 is going to break the thing. Probably at most you'll just use more liquid, go thru coil heads a bit quicker, and the battery won't last quite as long.
    I did smoke like 12-14 cig a day, and it was light versions.
    many thanks for your advice.

Royalbullet81

Aug 29, 2019
    I'll add that 20 puffs/hour doesn't seem like too much at all. The important thing is to stay off cigarettes, so do whatever you need to do manage your craving for a cigarette. In case you're wondering, the symptoms of too much nicotine are:
    • nausea
    • dizziness
    • tiredness
    • headache
    Some people also get hiccups when they start to overdo it. In any case, these symptoms won't harm you. They're unpleasant and a sign you need to take a little break and back off a bit when you start up again, but as long as you do that they'll pass in about 20 minutes.

The right amount to vape is enough to keep you off cigarettes and not enough to make you sick.
    Thank you very much.
    your advice do make a difrence for me. i had no clue befor, now i actualy have a ide for how i will use my pod in a way that wil make it much easier for me to quit cig´s.
    thank you :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    but it seams like i still crave for a lil more nic.
    Since vaping is totally scalable, the choice you have can be overwhelming. The main thing to remember is part of vaping is all about you the vaper, being in control and the freedom to fix/tailor almost any aspect of vaping you feel you need to improve upon.
    Some parameters such as the amount of nic in your e liquid, the size of the "puff", how fast your atomizer re wicks are just a few of the parameters you have control over.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest posting in :General vaping discussion and chat:
    General Vaping Discussion
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Harlen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2013
    Charlotte Nc
    Hi, i have just purchased a Eleaf Tance, meybe you guys know it is a pod kit.
    my ask for your guiding is this, how much should i puff on it, i try to keep it like 15 puffs. but it seams like i still crave for a lil more nic. will it be ok whit 20 puffs, will the pod kit or the coil take damage of puffing to much at once. it try to puff once a hour, like 15 puffs.
    so what you guys think? should i puff more, or less or just keep it to 15 puffs?

It takes longer for the nicotine to get into your blood stream when vaping .

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
    Vape as often as needed to not smoke. If the device can't keep up buy a second to switch out with.
    Welcome to ecf.
    This is exactly what I did/do. I chain vape so I was destroying coils. I bought a second setup and would switch back and forth between the two. Take a few hits from unit 1, then unit 2, back to unit one. It worked. Now I have many setups, all with a backups!

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    Hi, i have just purchased a Eleaf Tance, meybe you guys know it is a pod kit.
    I don't think you should worry about puff counts.. I went from 2 packs a day 35 years to vaping.. I figure I heavily chain vaped the first 6 weeks of vaping..to the point of making myself vape @24mg. Over time my tastebuds healed & I drifted to 0-3mg on nic now. If you get yourself into a bind and can't vape..put a little ejuice on your inner wrist..think of it as a liquid patch.

Good luck ..it gets easier

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread