Need something small (and cheap) for pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I really need something small and simple to carry around in my pocket. I'm on a tight budget so looking for clearance type deals. Must be refillable and hopefully has replacable coils. I did find this deal:
Eleaf iCard Kit 15W 650mAh
Unless someone has a better suggestion and/or deal, I'll go for this one.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Might or might not actually be cheap. You need to factor in pod cost. How much are the pods and how many does it come with. Pods start cheap but often don’t stay that way. There’s initial cost and continuing cost.

My first instinct would be to look for small closeout older internal battery mods on some China channel and a clone atty of some kind. I’m old though. That may be an out of date thought.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
bombastinator, even though it looks like a pod, you replace the coils and can refill the juice.
Mordacai, this little thing is only $8 and comes with 2 coils. It's small and simple... I'm going for it. I watched a review and there is one issue (might be why they are closeout deal) You turn it upside down and twist top to fill... not enough room for most juice bottles. That's OK, I have a small syringe ;)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Mordacai, I have a RDA and RDTA for home (just need a better mod so posted another thread on that)
ppeeble, actually too small, but thank you.
HSD, I promise some day I will squonk... in fact, I'm just holding out cause I'm going to re-invent the squonk... be patient, maybe I send you one for Christmas ;)

• Winner
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Mordacai, I have a RDA and RDTA for home (just need a better mod so posted another thread on that)
HSD, I promise some day I will squonk... in fact, I'm just holding out cause I'm going to re-invent the squonk... be patient, maybe I send you one for Christmas ;)
Hey, if you can make my Mr. Vape as convenient as my Mr. Coffee, I'm all for it. Let's just hope the FDA keeps squonking a thing (I doubt they will.)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
What about a geekvape flint? They’re tiny, and it’s actually a real device, more or less. Another idea is a mini mod. You could put your regular atty on it. Like a target mini v1 or something?

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I really need something small and simple to carry around in my pocket. I'm on a tight budget so looking for clearance type deals. Must be refillable and hopefully has replacable coils. I did find this deal:
    Looks like a retake on the original pod, the Icare. The setup did not go over too well in the community mostly stemming from the coils. We were all excited but that went away rather quickly. I won two in a contest and won't even bother opening the second one. I'd pay more and get a more modern pod. I'd use a carto on an ego before that and most pods.

• Agree

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Looks like a retake on the original pod, the Icare. The setup did not go over too well in the community mostly stemming from the coils. We were all excited but that went away rather quickly. I won two in a contest and won't even bother opening the second one. I'd pay more and get a more modern pod. I'd use a carto on an ego before that and most pods.
    Yeah, between the boulder rock, which seems about the same as that, and a smok Nord, I'd take the Smok. And that's saying something.
    I'll let you know bout the frenzy when I get it. Hell, I might just pas it on to you. From what I hear, it'll be too restrictive for me, but just your speed

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I'm not sure I want to order from this company... comes from Hong Kong and might take over 2 weeks. My closeout madness has made forget some common sense basics. Time to slow down and rethink a few things. Might just go ahead and get another small mod (my other post) and work with the 2 tanks I have (and the RDA)

• Winner

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    I'm not sure I want to order from this company... comes from Hong Kong and might take over 2 weeks. My closeout madness has made forget some common sense basics. Time to slow down and rethink a few things. Might just go ahead and get another small mod (my other post) and work with the 2 tanks I have (and the RDA)
    Slowing down and thinking is always a smart idea. If you've considered a purchase for as long as it'll take to ship, you probably haven't considered it long enough. Also, you might be like me, and consider a second topside for 2 months, and two days after you order, it goes on sale for 15$ less...

• Agree
    Reactions: AngeNZ

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2018
    UK & much further East.
    I love my Squeeze 2, but is fairly heavy as is built like a tank. How about a Joyetech Magic Atopak? Replace a cotton square = done. The "coil" lasts months. I use mine whenever I am out. Several reviews on ECF, flavour isn't excellent but it's not bad either.

It's been around a while so you may be able to find a deal.

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2017
    Fumytech Ezipe on ebay for $35

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread