Need something to hold 2 e-cigs side-by-side

Status
Not open for further replies.

bconover

Dec 21, 2009
Lexington, KY
This is a question probably better suited for the modders forum, but I'm a noob and can't post there. Anyway, I have been using two 510s side-by-side to get the desired effect that I like, and I am looking for something simple to slide over the ends of the batteries that will either hold them together flush with each other, or as much as a 1/4 inch apart.

A rubber band is an obvious solution but I would like to have something like a piece of rubber with two holes in it. Does anyone know of anything that has been made specifically for this purpose or anything that would accomplish what I'm going for?

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
There are some mods out there that actually have a larger battery and two atty connections. I can't remember their names but they are out there. So you are not alone. I always thought it would be a pain to try and keep them both filled to the correct level for maximum vaping at the same time. But, is suppose like anything else, practice makes perfect.

malyden

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
OH
You can get a Double Barrel Silver Bullet AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | Double Barrel Silver Bullet - Top - Silver Bullet - Starter Kits
dbsb_2.jpg

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I like using 2 at a time also.
I just hold them together in my hands and your post is making me think about it a little differently.
How about a Velcro strap, nice and wide, adjustable, cheap. If you put one of those grippers that are designed for ink pens on each of the PVs, the Velcro would definitely not slip.

bconover

Dec 21, 2009
Lexington, KY
I like using 2 at a time also.
I just hold them together in my hands and your post is making me think about it a little differently.
How about a Velcro strap, nice and wide, adjustable, cheap. If you put one of those grippers that are designed for ink pens on each of the PVs, the Velcro would definitely not slip.

I was thinking about ink pen grippers as well, that would probably work well.

bconover

Dec 21, 2009
Lexington, KY
I always thought it would be a pain to try and keep them both filled to the correct level for maximum vaping at the same time. But, is suppose like anything else, practice makes perfect.

I have had a few instances where one cart seemed to be using juice faster than the other, but I guess its like you said, practice makes perfect. Once you get used to it, and assuming both pieces of hardware are in the relatively the same condition, they maintain roughly the same level of juice. I use a blue foam plug btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread