The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need suggestions for a simple stand

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Southern Tina, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    FastTech. $20 will get you started, and they have hundreds of drip tips. Glass, stainless, brass, aluminum, plastic, even stainless+delrin. It's the cheapest vaping addiction ever. :D

2. kbf101998

kbf101998 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2013
    Brentwood, Tn, USA
    That is beautiful and love the way you could plan for growth. LOL--I would feel compelled to have something nice in every hole very quickly--the empty ones would drive me crazy until they had something in them!! :) Would go even more 'broke' trying to fill it up--and then add on.
    That cycle could go on for quite awhile! :)

3. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    No, no, no...
    You're looking at it all wrong. See, you buy the single stand. Then you get more stuff, so you order a circular base that uses the single stand as a centerpiece. Then you get more stuff, so you order the crescent moon side piece...then a bigger one. Then you start on the other side.

Or you just order everything at once so it matches perfectly. :p

4. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. PLANofMAN

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    That Etsy stand looks nice, if a bit shallow for my taste. The price is right! I thought this was funny though:

6. naturecannon

naturecannon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    I snagged this from the wife tonight. Was on her desk still in the wrapper with a $6 price tag. Wife said I could have it but knew I would of taken it anyways since I was honed in on it. She must buy 2-3 of everything when on sale and do a lot of shopping too, only problem is I am the one always getting caught doing it. I made a large wood stand but it was too much for the night stand. This one if perfect for my quick draw favorites. I had round button shaped sticky felt so lined a few bays cause I am weird like that.

Not sure why my pics get rotated :mad:, damn smart phone not smart enough to know top from bottom
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.