Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
ahha! Well, that makes sense. I have no drip tip collection. I wish! One day.....one day.

fasttech. $20 will get you started, and they have hundreds of drip tips. Glass, stainless, brass, aluminum, plastic, even stainless+delrin. It's the cheapest vaping addiction ever. :D

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Did someone say modular? This is on my wish list of "someday" stuff.
topdownviewwalnutwithpadaukstripes_zpsb00ccaa6.jpg

That is beautiful and love the way you could plan for growth. LOL--I would feel compelled to have something nice in every hole very quickly--the empty ones would drive me crazy until they had something in them!! :) Would go even more 'broke' trying to fill it up--and then add on.
That cycle could go on for quite awhile! :)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
That is beautiful and love the way you could plan for growth. LOL--I would feel compelled to have something nice in every hole very quickly--the empty ones would drive me crazy until they had something in them!! :) Would go even more 'broke' trying to fill it up--and then add on.
That cycle could go on for quite awhile! :)
No, no, no...
You're looking at it all wrong. See, you buy the single stand. Then you get more stuff, so you order a circular base that uses the single stand as a centerpiece. Then you get more stuff, so you order the crescent moon side piece...then a bigger one. Then you start on the other side.

Or you just order everything at once so it matches perfectly. :p

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
That Etsy stand looks nice, if a bit shallow for my taste. The price is right! I thought this was funny though:
Materials: wood, oak, ash tree, vamo, evic, provari, Golden Greek

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
I snagged this from the wife tonight. Was on her desk still in the wrapper with a $6 price tag. Wife said I could have it but knew I would of taken it anyways since I was honed in on it. She must buy 2-3 of everything when on sale and do a lot of shopping too, only problem is I am the one always getting caught doing it. I made a large wood stand but it was too much for the night stand. This one if perfect for my quick draw favorites. I had round button shaped sticky felt so lined a few bays cause I am weird like that.

Not sure why my pics get rotated :mad:, damn smart phone not smart enough to know top from bottom
24e15xz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread