Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Hello everyone
I need your advice to buy a RDTA mod that use 18650 battery, my be 2 18650. Not so huge to fullfil the hand, need also a decent repacement parts, coils, cotten......
Any weblinks that can ship Sweden??

Thanks in advance.

I just got the Smok GX350 kit that included the TFV8. I've had and sold the TFV8 but figured for the price I couldn't pass it up. The GX350 is a quad 18650 mod but it isn't the size of the Wismec RX300 (I have one and it is a lot bigger than the GX350). The GX350 is a little bigger than the Wismec RX200s which is a triple cell mod. I'm liking the GX350. Look into it. Bought it as a kit off eBay for $75 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I watch some youtube videos, The GX350 look like a vape beast.
Thanks for the tip. Any link to look at?
I appreciate also your recommendation for coil, cooten links too.

Just look on eBay. I just looked and they have a handful of GX350's for sale at different price ranges from $60 up to $110. The one for $110 had different coils that you could purchase for the TFV8. You can watch YouTube reviews on the TFV8 and they will go over each of the coils and how they perform and choose what coils that suit your vaping style. I'm a builder so I like to build my coils for my vape style. I don't care too much for the coils that come with it but to each his own. You may love them. If your a builder and build your own coils I would def look into getting the rebuildable velocity style deck for the TFV8. I had one and sold it, then I get this GX350 and TFV8 combo and I kick myself in the .... for selling the rebuildable deck I had for it. Now I'm gonna have to buy another off eBay. They aren't much, maybe $10. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
The RDTA is the tank and any MOD that can deliver the power and function in TC Mode is all that has to do with the MOD.
You mean there is no "Rebuilable Dripping Tank Animizer Mod?" That just wrecks my whole day knowing that! ;) Not sure how the TFV8 made it in as one. LOL

ricardofmf

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
sweden
Just look on eBay. I just looked and they have a handful of GX350's for sale at different price ranges from $60 up to $110. The one for $110 had different coils that you could purchase for the TFV8. You can watch YouTube reviews on the TFV8 and they will go over each of the coils and how they perform and choose what coils that suit your vaping style. I'm a builder so I like to build my coils for my vape style. I don't care too much for the coils that come with it but to each his own. You may love them. If your a builder and build your own coils I would def look into getting the rebuildable velocity style deck for the TFV8. I had one and sold it, then I get this GX350 and TFV8 combo and I kick myself in the .... for selling the rebuildable deck I had for it. Now I'm gonna have to buy another off eBay. They aren't much, maybe $10. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I was very busey the few last years and did not catch the developing of the ecig system, so i vape the "old way"
with a tank and a exchangble atomizer. But now i am thinking to catch the present time and try the sub ohm and the exchangble coils.
I was looking at (IJOY RDTA Box 200W) whick seems very interesting mod and tank - coil system, but i red that there was few problems with the leakage to the battery pocket.

When you saying TFV8 tank and velocity type, the both are exchangble coil system? what is the difference between the if we dont calculate the vaping experience; ie flavour versus clouds??

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
The TFV8 is a sub ohm tank made by Smok. I e had a couple of them and a good sub ohm tank. It comes with a couple prebuilt coils in different configurations. They also have a velocity style deck which allows the user to build whatever kind of coil he/she wants to suit their particular vaping style. This takes the place of a prebuilt coil.

Here is a link to the TFV8
SMOK TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank | Turbo Engines Coil Structure | Available in Gold, Blue, Gunmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread