Nemesis Style Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBGoode

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
Gelder,NL
Would you mind suggesting me something of good built for a beginner? It's hard pick one on any criteria other than aesthetics ;)

Haha no sorry, picking one I will not for you. Do the research a bit. One thing, everybody gives amazingly positive reviews on FT so read the discussions, they are usually more informative.

For what its worth, I have this one: $24.63 Nemesis Style Mechanical Mod - stainless steel / with telescopic 510 contact pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
And I'm happy with it.

You might want to consider getting a kick as well if you plan to use regular tanks. (The replaceable coilhead type but also works for rebuildables as long as you don't go sub ohm) The kick is a bit of electronics that does several things. It regulates the power (6 to 12 or so watts) , it protects you from shorts and it makes your battery run longer as it can drain the battery fully.

Last edited:

relapse

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2014
Madisonville LA
I've got a hcigar nemesis clone and for the price I love it. I used a protank (rebuilt coil to .6) on it for the first 6weeks or so, now using an apo (clone) rda, love it both ways. Ive had it for a little over 4 months and have had no regrets whatsoever. It is solid and consistent. I am considering upgrading to copper contact screws and magnets, but not sure if it is even worth my time. The only issue I've had with it is that the switch spring is a bit soft, but that is a cheap and easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread