• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nemesis user sign in here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2008
Rot & Ruin
how's the performance compared to silica ? is it just any normal cotton you find in the pharmacy?

Sterile cotton from any pharmacies.

There's no smell, clean flavor and crazy vapors. And you can just change the wick without removing the coil. It takes seconds. Pull it out, slot new one in and you're done.

I only recoil once every 2 weeks but I change my wick daily.

I'm currently using it with my Igo-L. Once you go cotton, you'll never look back. Especially if you are as lazy as I am.

Buonosera

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
At the Red Dot
Sterile cotton from any pharmacies.

There's no smell, clean flavor and crazy vapors. And you can just change the wick without removing the coil. It takes seconds. Pull it out, slot new one in and you're done.

I only recoil once every 2 weeks but I change my wick daily.

I'm currently using it with my Igo-L. Once you go cotton, you'll never look back. Especially if you are as lazy as I am.

I second sterile cotton. Just got some recently and rewicked my protank 2, the leaking and gurgling problems have since stopped.

Buonosera

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
At the Red Dot
Tempted to try cotton on my Protank as well. So just pluck some cotton and roll into a roll to slot inside the coil?

What i learnt was not to roll it too tight until you make something like a rope. Just lightly press them together while turning it, should look a bit fluffy. If you need the flavour wicks, make sure it isn't so big that it blocks the center post, it makes it gurgle and flood. Good luck dude :)

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Finally, after almost 2 months of waiting my nemesis arrived. This is one of the best mech mod other than the Astro I had. Good firing and smooth vape

Just mounted on Aga T2 with jade tiger
du9uguna.jpg

Nice!

wattageous

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Dongdaemun, Seoul
Finally, after almost 2 months of waiting my nemesis arrived. This is one of the best mech mod other than the Astro I had. Good firing and smooth vape

Just mounted on Aga T2 with jade tiger
du9uguna.jpg

Nice!

Such a sexy beast.. hopefully one day, one fine day I'll grasp the concept of mech mods.. :tumble:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Such a sexy beast.. hopefully one day, one fine day I'll grasp the concept of mech mods.. :tumble:

Don't worry, mech and genesis are easy to setup after some tries. Mech mod are much better with genesis and produce nice taste and vapour

I am also user of PT2 and PT3 both on nano coil for daily outdoor. Now genesis are use at home or sometime outdoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread