Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
My daughter and I are so waiting for this...been a fan since Daggerfall.

Haven't received our invites yet though...my vaping buddy got his though.:(

Lucky monkey...

But don't cry for me...IL-2 BOS beta came out yesterday. I'll be in the skies over the Eastern Front while I wait.

Last edited:

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
I love my wife. She works till 6:30pm Friday, and asked if I wanted to have someone else pick her up, so I could play right at 6pm. I told her "Of course not!". I love my video games, but not more than my wife. :D

That, Sir... Is the right answer!

I am in, looking forward to it! Hopefully this beta is better than the many others I have participated in.

Agreed, but I fear I will quickly be reminded why I quit playing MMO's in the first place. Let's hope I'm wrong!

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That, Sir... Is the right answer!

Agreed, but I fear I will quickly be reminded why I quit playing MMO's in the first place. Let's hope I'm wrong!

It's only been a few months since I quit SWTOR, and I didn't even want to play that. I am really curious about TESO, and really want to help test it, but every time I play an MMO, I think of this parody game: Amazon.com: PYST a Myst Parody: Software

They build these beautiful worlds, and then they get trashed by players. Years ago I was playing EQOA, which was Everquest for the PS2. I was on a long journey and I met a dwarf who stayed in character for the whole journey, talking about how his people had built these roads, but they were drunk at the time, so that's why the roads weren't straight. Good times! That was probably the only experience I ever had like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread