Nerf's Connector Liquidation Sale (Closing up shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Well folks, it's been a fun ride, but I think that the usefulness of my service has come to an end - when I started this we were all hacking apart live batteries and dremeling down radioshack connectors, but there are more than enough suppliers who service the mod community now and I am no longer needed.

So, I'd really like to offload the stock I've got on hand, so I've slashed prices and packaged them all in easy-to-send little baggies. Once these are gone, thats it - with the exception of suppliers or mod-makers who need connectors in bulk and can wait the week it takes for them to get to me from china.

tl;dr
510 Battery connector: $10 for a bag of 5 - Comes prewired with 3/4" to 1" leads
401 Battery connector: $10 for a bag of 5 - Comes prewired with 3/4" to 1" leads
801 Battery connector: $10 for a bag of 5 - Comes prewired with 3/4" to 1" leads
801 Atty connector: $2.00
901 Battery Connector: $10 for a bag of 5 - Comes prewired with 3/4" to 1" leads

401 battery connector: $1 per, no prewired leads, just the connector

The 401 connectors are the main component for making 510->anything adapters.

Shipping: $2 USPS 1st class; $6 USPS priority; Tracking+insurance $3.50

Current Stock, as of 4PM CST 1/7/2010
16 bags of prewired 801s
6 bags of prewired 401s
10 bags of prewired 901s
12 bags of prewired 510s
Several hundred un-wired 401s (assembled, just no leads)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to clarify this as best as I can, as the old thread had a lot of people asking questions, and it'd be great if they can all be satisfied in this post.

Nomenclature:
Battery Connector: The connector that is found on the OEM battery
Atomizer Connector: The connector that is found on the OEM atomizer
Adapter: Used to convert a battery connector to a different battery connector, so that a different style of atomizer may be used. The first number is the battery connector you are changing, the second is the atomizer type that you would like to use. For example: 801->901 signifies that an adapter would be employed to allow a 901 atomizer to be used on an 801 battery or mod.

Connectors available:

510 - The connector found on an OEM 510 battery. Allows the use of a 510 atomizer. May also be used as a 401 atomizer connector. Price $10 per bag of 5 connectors.
510%20connector.jpg

401 - The connector found on an OEM 401 battery. Allows the use of a 401 atomizer. May also be used as a 510 atomizer connector. Price $10 per bag of 5.
401%20connectors.jpg

801 - The connector found on an OEM 801 battery. Allows the use of an 801 atomizer. Price $10 per bag of 5.
801%20connector.jpg

801A - The connector found an OEM 801 atomizer. Used for making adapters so that you may use different atomizers on your 801 batteries or mods. Price is $2 per connector.
801%20atomizer%20connector.jpg

901 - The connector found on an OEM 901 battery. Allows the use of a 901 atomizer. Price $10 per bag of 5.
901%20connector.jpg

Preferred payment is paypal, but I do accept checks or money orders. Shipping is via USPS unless you would prefer another method. Any order over $50 must be shipped insured first class.
USPS shipping prices are as follows:
First Class Mail - Domestic: $2 - generally takes 3-5 business days to get most places.

First Class Mail - International: $5 - Generally takes a week or two, except Canada, they seem to get their stuff incredibly fast.

Priority Mail - Domestic: $6 - 1-3 business days, includes tracking number that I generally forget to PM or email you unless you ask me for it.

Priority Mail - International: $16 - Travel time depends entirely on country, I recently had an order to china sit in Jersey for 10 days before they sent it. Sometimes the customs form# lets me track it, sometimes it doesn't. Whee!

Insurance+tracking: $3.50, orders over $50 must be insured and tracked.

For Fedex/UPS prices, I'll have to get you a quote, but they're more expensive, and UPS just leaves crap at my door without knocking. I don't like UPS.

PM me, when ordering, PLEASE PLEASE put the type/quantities desired in the payment notes so I can keep track of everything, my email inbox is a mess. Also, please do _NOT_ send payment as a gift. I appreciate you trying to save me a buck in fees, but paypal has been known to shut down accounts if you receive too many gifts and they get suspicious, and I'd rather not have them hold onto my money for 6 months on a whim.

As always, thanks to everyone, this has been a lot of fun and while I didn't get rich (actually taking this next semester off due to tuition), I'm really glad that I was able to offer this service for the modders here at ECF - we've seen some great innovation over the last few months and I'm sure that the future holds even more exciting things.

Also, I'm not going anywhere - I will still be an active member here and a participating expert - I'm just discontinuing my connector service as I feel it is no longer necessary.

As always, if you have any questions on the best way to use these in mods or anything else, feel free to PM or email me. I'm always willing to help if I'm able :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Yeah the worst part of shutting down is that I don't get to look at pictures of mods anymore and go "Hey, thats my connector!"

All good things come to an end though, and I can't begin to express how happy I am that I've helped folks get into modding. With the free time I'll have, I might finally get around to making all of the tutorial diagrams I've been meaning to do.

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
could i take a bag of 510s how much is the shipping

nerf said:
Any order over $50 must be shipped insured first class.
USPS shipping prices are as follows:
First Class Mail - Domestic: $2 - generally takes 3-5 business days to get most places.

First Class Mail - International: $5 - Generally takes a week or two, except Canada, they seem to get their stuff incredibly fast.

Priority Mail - Domestic: $6 - 1-3 business days, includes tracking number that I generally forget to PM or email you unless you ask me for it.

Priority Mail - International: $16 - Travel time depends entirely on country, I recently had an order to china sit in Jersey for 10 days before they sent it. Sometimes the customs form# lets me track it, sometimes it doesn't. Whee!

Insurance+tracking: $3.50, orders over $50 must be insured and tracked.

For Fedex/UPS prices, I'll have to get you a quote, but they're more expensive, and UPS just leaves crap at my door without knocking. I don't like UPS.

In other words, $2 for first class mail inside the US.

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Ok, everything paid up until now is getting shipped tomorrow afternoon, heres the current stock of whats left:

Wired 510s - 4 bags
Wired 401s - 6 bags
Wired 901s - 1 bag (the sellout earlier was premature, I found another bag! ^_^)
Wired 801s - 16 bags
801 Atomizer connectors - 19 (individual pieces)
Unwired 401s - Hundreds.

Edit 5:11 AM CST 1/13/2010

510s and 901s are sold out, other quantities are still correct.

Remember that 401s are great for making 510->whatever adapters or your own 510 atomizers, buy them!

Last edited:

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
ok, I see your out of 510 battery connectors.. But can you tell me where I can get some? Everywhere I find them it's like 25 bucks for 5 of them by the time ya add shipping! hell I could get three batteries for that much and have LEDs, micro-switches, and/or air sensors TOO.. silly stuff I tell ya.

I purchased my first batch of 510 battery connectors at AltSmokes here and I also got my 14500 batts and charger there as well. Very fast shipping and their prices are very good!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread