NET Tobacco Eliquids Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: I am not affiliated with NET other than as a customer.

I've been looking for an ejuice that tastes like real tobacco as I have always enjoyed cigarettes, cigars and pipes. As luck would have it, everything I tried was too sweet and often caramel flavored. Then I stumbled upon NET (www.Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com) and found exactly what I was searching for. I ordered all of these with PG70VG30 8mg and cold extraction when available.

Speaking Spirit - Tastes to me very much like a Marlboro light and has a "dirty" taste, but in a good way. I think some call this an ashtray taste.

Black Cavendish - This one caught me by surprise because it's brewed from pipe tobacco but makes me think of a Nicaraguan cigar, dark and earthy. Works in both inhale/non-inhale mode. I generally retrohale through my nose (without inhaling) with pipes and cigars and it's impressive how clear the flavor is in this mode.

Yesteryear - This one is meant to, and succeeds in being, a spicy cigar flavor. For me the spiciness is like black pepper, similar to a Don Pepin Blue cigar. Many cigar smokers don't like the black pepper flavor but it works for me.

Bombay - This pipe tobacco extract advertised as "bold" but I find it rather mild and cannot detect the Latakia. A decent smoke, though.

I am currently waiting for an order of several of their Single Varietals including Perique, Latakia, and Flue-cured Virginia. I will try them as stand-alone (yes, I smoke straight Perique and Latakia in my real pipe) but am also interested in adding them to those mentioned above for an extra kick. Especially the Bombay, to which I'll be adding some Latakia.

It seems that most vapers prefer dessert flavors, and I have a few that I enjoy, but if you want to taste real tobacco, these are the best that I've found.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If you enjoyed the NET.com offerings, there are many more NETs available from a wide selection of vendors, and those are discussed here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com has some wonderful flavors and is working admirably through their growing pains are a fresh vendor. I have enjoyed many of their NETs, including Black Cavendish and Gold. They also have their own thread in the Suppliers Sub-forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...aturally-extracted-tobacco-grand-opening.html

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
Yes, I've had Coconut Cavendish, Bombay, Cognac Infused, and Big Spirit. All great tobaccos, and Big Spirit tastes close to a quality cigarette for the many who are looking for that.

The only problem is they're behind on orders like you said, and my last orders of 3-Crown and Coventry have been stuck in processing for over 2 weeks now.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Nice review pete:)
May I just mention that I've ordered and probably have almost all of net.com's flavors....NOT because I was looking for cigar or pipe's to vape...but because I was looking for real tobacco flavors. I never smoked cigars or pipes but I knew I wanted a tobacco taste. I found it with everyone of theirs. (I think I have just about every extract now, for DIY purposes, so that I can experiment with my own nic levels.)

@ Karla - I've never tried W2V but I do enjoy HHV as I've never disliked any of their flavors either, but it's a totally different ball park IMO.:)

Thanks for the advice. So far, NET has presented the simplest interface to straight tobacco brews, with cig/pipe/cigar sections. I've gone to many websites and found it difficult to navigate through the endless pages of desserts and precocious names. I think that I am in a minority in that I generally prefer tobacco flavors, not tobacco nuances or caramel blends. My wife has noticed the caramel in many of my prior samples just from the smell of the second hand vapor. I've never had a cigar or pipe tobacco that tasted like caramel but it seems to fit many folks' notion of that 'baccy flavor.

If you enjoyed the NET.com offerings, there are many more NETs available from a wide selection of vendors, and those are discussed here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/274904-natural-tobaccos.html

Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com has some wonderful flavors and is working admirably through their growing pains are a fresh vendor. I have enjoyed many of their NETs, including Black Cavendish and Gold. They also have their own thread in the Suppliers Sub-forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...aturally-extracted-tobacco-grand-opening.html

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Depends on which extract or juice you order. Big Spirit is HHVlike but Black Cavendish is W2Vlike. W2V makes some of the best cigar and tobacco NET's. A lot of them are coil killers and gunk mongers but they're worth the trouble.

I am going to place an order too. I love HHV and The Plume room. How would you say these compare. Are they similar. One vendors NET's I was not a fan of id W2V. Would you say these are more on the lines of HHV or W2V..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread