The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Never tried a genny, looking at the Avocado 24 and the Theorem

Discussion in 'Genesis' started by 6steelstrings, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Highwayman

Highwayman Full Member

May 24, 2017
    I have been rocking the avocado24 for two weeks now and i love it!! Flavour, vape...its got them both, in vast quantites!

I researched, watched countless review vids, tutorials and, out of several i had my eyes on, avocado is the choice i went with and i am sooo pleased i did. Sure, you might find it a bit of a ..... to wick but practice and tutorials have helped loads. Mine wicks and juices fine. When i get my posts up I'll link a pic, it gets easier to wick the more you do it, ive rewicked 4 times in 2 weeks and after the 2nd (recoil and wick (got some twisted clapton wire)) i had it nailed :thumb:

As he says in RipTippers, "flavour for days!"

I do recommend the Avocado24...highly!

P.s the fact it comes with the option of single or dual coil and still easy to fill with either installed is right on the button too ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.