Never was a smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never smoked a cig before. used to hookah back in college. got my first vision spinner for the flavors (reminds me of hookah)
is this normal? i just like the taste. i always vape 0 nic (or lowest possible) this is also turning into a hooby for me i find myself watching video after video and doing a lot of research. not to mention the money i have put into my mod and tanks.

any other people out there vaping just for the flavor?

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
You know, I understand the idea Zach804 is trying to state, but if the workers had used the hookah like the OP did, I think that they too will benefit. Many hookah users do get nicotine already from the Mu'assel as many do contain tobacco. Additionally, they are still consuming combustible material. I would believe that a low nicotine content or zero nicotine content would still be healthier than a traditional hookah sitting.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
In the short time I have been vaping I've seen a huge increase in the number of vapers (on this forum) that have never smoked.

Personally I wouldn't recommend someone start vaping unless it was to quit cigarettes or other nicotine dependence - even at 0 nic.

That's just my personal opinion, you know what is best for you and your circumstances, and we are all responsible for making our own decisions.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
It's not the norm, but there are plenty of people who vape for the flavors, or because "it's cool," and I read of a few who started as a way to diet.

...and then there's the ones who "want to blow big clouds." :facepalm:

Welcome to ECF. Be prepared to take some flak from people who started smoking because they wanted to join the "in" crowd, but think vaping should be the exclusive territory of ex-smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread