The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New 14500 li-ion development: Vapcell INR14500 H10 “1000mAh 10A”

Discussion in 'Batteries and Chargers' started by Barkuti, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Barkuti

Barkuti Super Member ECF Veteran

The title says it all. Vapcell has been requesting the development of some new high discharge cylindrical cells to certain OEMs for already some time, and they're harvesting the benefits. In the small cell category (10440, 16340, 14500) they already launched the Vapcell INR10440 320mAh (3 A) and Vapcell INR16340 800mAh (7 A), and very recently they announced a new INR14500 H10 1000mAh 10A cell in this related BLF thread (AliExpress' sale link here). This is a performance breakthrough in the category, and while I understand many of you may be uninterested and the cell may be a little bit overrated, I thought it still is interesting to share, and of course to give it a test.

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure Mooch could request Vapcell a couple samples for a test, hope they also provide whatever required OEM safety documents too (I think/believe all these aforementioned small cells are being manufactured by Heter).

Cheers everyone [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    I think there are still a few people around here with old-school gear that is gathering dust primarily due to a lack of decent small cells..

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Many of my past projects fit the 14500 size, stopped due to lack of power and amps.

Getting ready to revamp a few into small sized Lipo's.

4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    If I can't get an 18500, a 14500 will do.
    I'd love to see some factory button tops as well.

Cheers
    I