New Addition to the Reo Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran
Hello everyone. Wanted to let ya know that yall got a new addition to the Reo family from Texas. On Saturday I ordered a crinkle black / purple metallic door Reo Grand for my wife. We both have been analogue free since October 1st. Yay us!

She has been using an eGo twist with vivi nova tanks for several months now. I like to tinker with my vape gear as a hobby. My wife, on the other hand, does not. The upkeep of using her current setup is a hassle to her. Sometimes I feel that she is teetering on the edge, just barely hanging on to remaining smoke free. She does not want to put in the time and effort required to keep her gear performing optimally. She just wants to vape. Honestly, I don’t blame her.

So after a lot of research, I pulled the trigger on the Reo Grand for her. I’m sure I will have questions for you guys once it arrives. From what I’ve read, she is going to be very happy with it. I’m actually surprised at how eager she is for it to show up. I guess I talked it up pretty darn good! Maybe now she finally understands why I always get so excited about my “vape mail”. I also got her the 1.7 super shorty cartos since they seem to be the easiest to learn.

For now, I will have to be an honorary member of the reo family while I live vicariously through her. I have a feeling that I’ll probably end up getting a Reo for myself after I see how much she loves hers. I guess if that happens, I'll have to get an “envy” green colored one! Haha

We look forward to being a part of the friendly and fun Reo family. :toast:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone. Wanted to let ya know that yall got a new addition to the Reo family from Texas. On Saturday I ordered a crinkle black / purple metallic door Reo Grand for my wife. We both have been analogue free since October 1st. Yay us!

She has been using an eGo twist with vivi nova tanks for several months now. I like to tinker with my vape gear as a hobby. My wife, on the other hand, does not. The upkeep of using her current setup is a hassle to her. Sometimes I feel that she is teetering on the edge, just barely hanging on to remaining smoke free. She does not want to put in the time and effort required to keep her gear performing optimally. She just wants to vape. Honestly, I don’t blame her.

So after a lot of research, I pulled the trigger on the Reo Grand for her. I’m sure I will have questions for you guys once it arrives. From what I’ve read, she is going to be very happy with it. I’m actually surprised at how eager she is for it to show up. I guess I talked it up pretty darn good! Maybe now she finally understands why I always get so excited about my “vape mail”. I also got her the 1.7 super shorty cartos since they seem to be the easiest to learn.

For now, I will have to be an honorary member of the reo family while I live vicariously through her. I have a feeling that I’ll probably end up getting a Reo for myself after I see how much she loves hers. I guess if that happens, I'll have to get an “envy” green colored one! Haha

Great job Brent. Perfect choice in REO and cartos. Congrats also to both of you on being smoke free. The REO will do exactly what you bought it for - make it simple to vape.

You will be likely purchasing several more REOs for both of you in the future. Once you see how good it is, you won't want to use anything else.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

welcomegroupgmiley.gif

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Thanks yall. And for the record, I'm already upset with myself for ordering a kicked PureSmoker Legacy last week. It hasnt even arrived yet and I already want a REO. Ya know, when I started all this I though I remembered someone telling me that vaping saves money over smoking???? :confused: ha!

Who told you THAT???!!!?? Ha. Actually, I constantly have to put pencil to paper and remind myself of how much money simply went "up in smoke" when I was smoking. You will eventually save money.....but right now you're just saving your LIVES. That counts for something. At least with this vape equipment, you have a little equity in it. You can sell it in the Classifieds and get some money back (I'm thinking of that Puresmoker Legacy there when you get ready to buy YOUR new REO.) You're going to be soooooo jealous of her REO...I hope for her sake that you got some "girly" color so she can hang onto it with another vaper (you!!) in the house! :)

Welcome to Reoville. She's excited right now, but you just wait......

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
:blush: I see now...black crinkle/purple metallic door. Missed that. That's probably not "girly" enough to keep you from borrowing it! LOL.

CATastrophe, I have a purple metallic door on a black anotized body, too, and it looks awesome. Love these new metallic colors. I've seen the red metallic/red metallic 18490 (Ratman has one) up close and that is one stellar looking REO.

Last edited:

Gioajack

Resting In Peace
Jul 20, 2012
Conifer, Colorado
Everyone always refers to the health benefits of vaping over smoking, (and it is a valid and most important consideration), but for me it played no real role in my decision to quit smoking. Since I already have cancer I really didn't care about my health and if fact I enjoyed smoking but the simple truth is; Ladies don't like gentlemen who smoke and I like ladies so now cigarettes for me are like World War II... history.

Hey... works for me.

Jack

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran
You guys are all so awesome. I told her about this post and now she is even more excited. (I didn’t think that was even possible!) Maybe I can convince her to actually create an account and chat with you all. For me, the forums are kinda a support group to keep me motivated about vaping. It’s already pretty apparent that Reoville is the place to be when it comes to kind and supportive folks. Thanks again!

I didn’t know about the button covers. What’s the deal on those?

On a side note, reading the Reo forum and seeing your replies here made the arrival of my Legacy last night less exciting than it should have been. It is a beautiful device, and I really want to love it, but I’m already thinking about how I can use the kick I ordered with it in a Reo Grande. You guys have corrupted me! Haha!! I'm gonna see how long I can hold out though. :blush:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
They're sold here. Click the picture on that page for a full size image.

They're a "hat" for the stock fire button on the mechanical Reos. They provide more surface area and make it more comfortable to push and easier to turn the fire button to the locked or unlocked position.

Here's a pic with my Grand (on the right) with a button cover. Me loves 'em! :wub:

20130225181254.jpg

Last edited:

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran
They're sold here. Click the picture on that page for a full size image.

They're a "hat" for the stock fire button on the mechanical Reos. They provide more surface area and make it more comfortable to push and easier to turn the fire button to the locked or unlocked position.

Here's a pic with my Grand (on the right) with a button cover. Me loves 'em! :wub:

20130225181254.jpg

Thanks mudflap! Those look sharp and make sense. I want to pick up a repair kit when they are in stock again so ill make sure to include a button cover on that order.

Any more "must have" items I need to pick up? I ordered extra bottles and an extra tube kit when I placed the reo order.

Thanks.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks mudflap! Those look sharp and make sense. I want to pick up a repair kit when they are in stock again so ill make sure to include a button cover on that order.

Any more "must have" items I need to pick up? I ordered extra bottles and an extra tube kit when I placed the reo order.

Thanks.

Springs! If you want to keep them around in case of a short! Easy to replace in a metal REO!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
BBB...Welcome! You and your wife now have...well, you don't..yet... the best vaping mod on the planet and the best group of people, also. Any questions at all that you/her have will be answered very quickly by these fine Reo folk,,and there are NO dumb questions!

Go ahead and pick out your own Reo....they're irrisistable...and no fightin over who gets to use the black/purple in the mean time!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread