• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New and a little bit desperate, please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boscoe

Dec 3, 2012
Bangkok
I had written a long and involved description of my plight, but as I'm a newbie, it didn't post and I lost it all so here's a summary...

Long story, vaping for over three months (stopped the 'real' fags), moved to Thailand, old supplier won't ship, tried sending via friend seized at customs, lost £200, back on the fags, 30 a day, desperate...
Can't get the 'plug and play' I'm used to (from VIP) and it looks like I need to go down the 'complicated' route of chambers, mods, ejuice etc etc. I've done some research but ended up more confused than I started!

I'm looking for a 'mentor' a vaping expert, who, in exchange for lunch or dinner at his/her favourite restaurant in BKK will show me the ropes with all the kit I'll have to get, let me try what I'll be buying (and tell me where I can get it QUICK!) and hopefully stop me losing another couple of hundred quid getting the wrong stuff I'll end up ditching, or worse just going back on the fags and giving up all hope of being at my daughters 21st birthday party!

Any takers? Please???

Sickkboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
If you looking for local vendor, this forum is quite reliable, Thai E-Cig Club -
although the language is Thai but hopefully it might not be so hard to find the stuff you need.
You can find vendor in the main supplier section. i don't see any fancy mod here, but mayby could get you start again.
for juices, you can order from vendor name oyo, she ship real fast. juices are only dekang from this vendor.
for gears, e cig outlet sell joye products, never ordered from this vendor.
idk they speak english well or not, but you can also email to order from them.

hope this could help and sorry for my bad english. lol

Last edited:

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
I had written a long and involved description of my plight, but as I'm a newbie, it didn't post and I lost it all so here's a summary...

Long story, vaping for over three months (stopped the 'real' fags), moved to Thailand, old supplier won't ship, tried sending via friend seized at customs, lost £200, back on the fags, 30 a day, desperate...
Can't get the 'plug and play' I'm used to (from VIP) and it looks like I need to go down the 'complicated' route of chambers, mods, ejuice etc etc. I've done some research but ended up more confused than I started!

I'm looking for a 'mentor' a Vaping expert, who, in exchange for lunch or dinner at his/her favourite restaurant in BKK will show me the ropes with all the kit I'll have to get, let me try what I'll be buying (and tell me where I can get it QUICK!) and hopefully stop me losing another couple of hundred quid getting the wrong stuff I'll end up ditching, or worse just going back on the fags and giving up all hope of being at my daughters 21st birthday party!

Any takers? Please???

Can you clarify that your friend was siezed at BKK airport and had vaping equipment confiscated?
We all know its illegal in LOS but I've never heard of this happening before... an interesting turn of events if this is the case.

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
I don't live in Bkk, and am far from an expert vapor, but happy to share my story if its any help.

I started with an Ovale eGo C kit from i-careless icareless online store . The website is in English, easy to order from, delivery in 2 days, and the kit was enough to get me off smoking. They're definitely on the expensive side though.

Then, through the suggestion of another poster on this forum, I ordered an eGo twist (battery) and a vivi nova (tank) from health cabin in China. Way better and I wish I would have started with this in the first place. Almost 3 months now with no cigs.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Can you clarify that your friend was siezed at BKK airport and had vaping equipment confiscated?
We all know its illegal in LOS but I've never heard of this happening before... an interesting turn of events if this is the case.

I think he got a friend to send it over from the uk via post and it got seized.
Same thing happened to me last month with a big package from China
It's pot luck if you get things or not, usually with very small orders thy get through but bigger packages get checked more and won't get through.
Also they now are getting use to what things look like, so if they see it on the scanner they will open it up to take a look.

boscoe

Dec 3, 2012
Bangkok
Hi All, sorry for the late reply and thanks for all your comments and recommendations...

Got in touch with Pingpong on The E-cig club forum (great service and communication btw), ordered the ego-c upgrade and some Juice and have been happily vapeing for a day!

Also found (from another post on this forum) that I could refill the cartomisers on the vip ecigs I had so doubly happy... Now I have something I can use in the house and can use the refilled cartomisers when 'out and about'

Have ordered some pinkspot juice from safetyecig should be here today so getting sorted!

WRT the stuff seized, Yes it was sent via royal mail and never got here... RM say they tracked it to customs here and then they have no more info...

Thanks again to all!

Lukey1979

Oct 9, 2012
Surin Thailand
Cool.

Glad it all worked out. Those Upgrade batteries are really good. I can get 36 hours on one battery no problem.

Hi All, sorry for the late reply and thanks for all your comments and recommendations...

Got in touch with Pingpong on The E-cig club forum (great service and communication btw), ordered the ego-c upgrade and some Juice and have been happily vapeing for a day!

Also found (from another post on this forum) that I could refill the cartomisers on the vip ecigs I had so doubly happy... Now I have something I can use in the house and can use the refilled cartomisers when 'out and about'

Have ordered some pinkspot juice from safetyecig should be here today so getting sorted!

WRT the stuff seized, Yes it was sent via royal mail and never got here... RM say they tracked it to customs here and then they have no more info...

Thanks again to all!

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
If you have a tracking number from Royal Post (EMS or Registered) you can see what happened to the package on the Thai Post website. If it is seized by customs it shows delivered signed by "seized by customs." If there is no tracking number the package in untrackable and if Royal Post told you otherwise, they lied to you. There is no way to track packages that do not have tracking numbers. It could have been lost in the UK and never exported.

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread