New and confused lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtina

Aug 2, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Recently I decided I want to change over to e-cigs and joined this forum for guidance. There is so much info its a bit overwhelming. So far I have learned that mods are better. Im from Canada so its harder to get this e juice stuff that you all love so much lol. Also the dangers of batteries. Now Im thinking where do I purchase from in Canada? Will it be delivered or seized? Any info would be great. xoxo

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Ian is a registered supplier with this forum and he is in Canada. He sells very tasty juice and I believe he does sell one mod for around $75. Welcome To Maple Leaf Vapes

There is a Canada thread here somewhere. Maybe someone can steer you toward it and I'm sure the good folks there can help you farther on your quest.

Welcome btw!

I was a little too slow. TY doormouse. lol

Meddog

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Houston
Mods are not necessarily better. It depends on what you want. Everyone is different. Smokeless image will ship to Canada. (I'm pretty certain). They sell the volt and it is the simplest, easiest way to go from analog to ecig. Their customer service is second to none. When you have made your five posts you can go to their supplier forum and ask, or you can just google their website and ask. I started with a tail pipe type pv and it just wasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread