New and Impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
Welcome to ECF and the wonderful world of Vaping!

SO very happy you found us. Keep reading and you will learn so much about vaping and the wonderful flavors and devices that are out there to help us stay off the stinkies.

Vape on my friend!

Thank you, I've been lurking here for a week or so, so much good info to digest.

Stratman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Florida
Congrats on the "improved addiction". My only regret so far is.... why didn't I try it sooner. I smoked for 40 years myself so the answer is pretty clear. Stupidity. But I'm here now and enjoying every minute. Hope you do too. Good luck to you. Read and learn all you can so you can help me. heehee
Thanks....this is only day 2 for me, but breakfast tasted amazing this morning. Is it my imagination or are my taste buds already feeling the benefits?

rahmink

Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Spring Hill, FL, USA
Hello everybody, I'm not new to vaping and I've browsed ECF as a guest but never contributed. I live in Florida and just went to Vapestock and picked up a Zenesis 2! I guess I have to post a few times here before I can comment about it in the other sections here. Looking forward to sharing my vape journey and experiences with you guys!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
This is the kit I bought on the reccomendation of a friend, very simple and cig like...so far so good. Also started with 12MG nicotine which I was afraid would be too low, but as I said it seems to be working out fine.
http://www.themagicmist.com/deluxe-kit-p/deluxe-kit.htm

THe answer to what is the best kit to start with and my answer is whatever works for you. If this kit is working well for you then by all means stick with it.

Eventually you might desire an upgrade and ECF is a great place to find out what your NEXT step could be. :)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Congrats on Quitting Smoking and welcome to ECF. Fabulous forum and community to help you with your amazing Journey. Like you, I almost can't believe that our e-cigs satisfy me to the point that I could quit analogs, after trying so hard, so many times in my previous, nicotine-stained-fingers, life. Enjoy the ride, you've come to the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread