NEW avs3 (UFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Friggin' Awesome!! I definitely want one!! Only one question...will you make an insert for running 901 atties, or will it require a separate AVS? And if and when do you plan on making it for 901? I like both 510 and 901, but my preference is still 901...just wondering. This is what we've been waiting for and asking for Imeo!! Thanks soooo much!!!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thans guys, I tried hard for this AVS and I am very proud of it. GGTS now its a real machine. You can do anything , anytime, in any place. The feeding system is a moving part that can feed the atomizer exactly as we want. GGTS acts more like a super car that an e-cig. Its an alive mechanical construction!

ps.... of course the traditional refilling method by closing CR and taking primary inhales still exists.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
imeo, this looks very industrial and very badass!!! :D nicely done!!!

in the first video you show the new connector piece. it looks like brass, but it's designed to carry juice to the collector tank and then that juice is to be reused. will you make this stainless steel as well?

also, in the second video you mentioned that there will be no aluminum. a few weeks ago you said that the new avs will be steel, anodized aluminum, and acrylic. i'm glad you are not using the anodized aluminum, or any aluminum, but i just want to be sure that i heard you correctly for this production model. so again, the final version of the new AVS will only contain stainless steel, acrylic, and food grade o-rings, right?

is there any way to make this into an AFS with the existing all mods cap, or another accessory that could come out at the same time as the new AVS? and will these be released with the all stainless steel GGTS?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thanks my friend spider:)

BuGG, the connector will be nickel plated because it carry juice, so no problem buddy. But liquid will be in a very small quantity, only the juice that goes inside tank. In most cases tank will be empty.

As for the aluminium, I said that new AVS will be made from anodised aluminium but I saw that threads between steel and aluminium wasnt that nice so I desided to go for the more expensive option, that is an all steel AVS.

Yes, you are right BuGG, exactly as you said.

This new AVS cant fit any part of the existing AVS2 or the AFS3. Itsd a totally different design buddy. As for the steel GGTS it will come later because I have some work to do right now with AVS3 and some things for GGTB:)

Jonah, I will make only 300 for a start. They are not enough for the first batch but its something

Ski, dont use GGTS only at home. Put it in the small mode and vape it anywhere buddy! As for the GGTB, I dont think that I will make this kind of AVS. I have something else in my mind.
I dont want to rest, I dont like resting lol. Thanks for your concern my friend:)

Last edited:

lordbyron77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2010
Milano -Italy-
- I appreciate the dual regulation, it's something that I'm waiting for months and can enhance the vaping experience
- acrylic box was not essential but is still beautiful and useful, as an option you can still get the "all steel "
- use of steel: I hope I'll never find darkened liquid cause of aluminum, although Imeo has always argued that this depends on the unburned liquid "relfux"
- I have seen "external" threads form AVS, that's good.no micro fragments of steel in the tank
- liquid regualation promotes the LR atom use
- the overall size of the system is shorter than 100mm
- I like industrial design

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lord, nice detections buddy. The only thing I disagree is the use of aluminium. To proove you this I will tell you to check the colour of the liquid inside a transparent atomizer after 1 day:)

Thanks throb, I am always trying:)

Thank you too Zu. About price, I think it will be the same as the AVS for old customers, that was at 85 euros. Even if its a new invention, even if I use steel now, price will stay the same:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I had said that I will post a pic of the steps of my tries to make the new AVS. Look where I started and where I finish the design

steps of AVS3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread