NEW avs3 (UFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
Relative newbie here
Got My GGTS and UFS, The Gtss is brilliant, with drip tip but the UFS wont work for me.
Is there a particular 510 atty to use, I have normal, LR, 306, 920 ets with all the converters. but I only have one that fits past the collector tank and it is at its lifes end. Other are too tall too thick to put it all together and it is frustrating me. I have tried many and varied combinations to no avail. The Youtube videos it all happens, but for me epic fail. Any ideas? I am pretty sure it is atty related. Cheers!

UKtarget

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Wolverhampton
Hi.Degarr.
By not working for you what do you mean?
No vapor, can't pull on it, floods?
If you can't seem to draw on it try blowing out the bottom air holes on the Air control and the inner ones around the atty post base as these can become blocked

A 306 will work but you need the long driptip otherwise its just 510's for now

Hi.Degarr.
By not working for you what do you mean?
No vapor, can't pull on it, floods?
If you can't seem to draw on it try blowing out the bottom air holes on the Air control and the inner ones around the atty post base as these can become blocked

A 306 will work but you need the long driptip otherwise its just 510's for now

Thanks, I spent the afternoon, pulling it apart and trying it again, from scratch. It appears that some of my 501's fit and others dont, decent learning curve with the air eliquid controls, but I am away, with a 501 LR atty thanks. Now I won't have to fiddle with liquid and drip tips at traffic lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread