New Boston Vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriggerVap3

Oct 12, 2014
Boston, MA
Hello everyone,
I'm a newly grown vaper living in Boston, MA.

I currently own a Provari Mini with the iClear30 and also Kanger Aerotank Mega. The Aerotank Mega is a great set up but it doesn't seem to produce the clouds I would have hoped for.

The reason I signed up is to touch base with all the experienced vapors and to do a bunch of learning for the next step...rda's and more advanced mods.

I am happy to be here! If you happen to live in the Boston area, drop a line!

Thanks

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Welcome to the forum! Great starting setup, definitely beat mine back in the day.

Mech mods can be pricey, if you're just looking to start out and don't know if you'll like it you could start with some of the better built clones and clone RDAs out there.

What kind of juice are you using now? Maybe we can get your plumage up for right now if you wanna save up for the authentics.

Shynobi

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2014
Bay Area
After buying my iSmoka eLeaf and a Aspire Nautilus looking for more clouds, I finally bit the bullet and bought an RDA with a mech mod and I never looked back. I am picking up a iPV3 this week so that will be a cloud chasing adventure. :] But seriously, RDAs are the way to go for clouds, no question about it. Autodrippers will probably work too, but I really enjoy the freedom that a RDA gives me with not locking me into a flavor for a whole tank.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Trigger. Glad to have you here!:)

Nice next step - rebuildables. Hold off on the mech mod until you have mastered this. Plus, there is a lot coming down the pipeline regarding high v/w devises. I am particularly interested in the new DNA40 w/temperature control. Might be a game changer! I'm waiting to see.:)

Information Resources for Your First RBA

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Welcome!

The Provari's are great mods, you just need to explore the world of toppers to put on them and rebuildables are best. I have 2 Provaris, one usually has a Kayfun (RTA) on it and the other has a RDA. I chase flavor, but these put out a nice amount of clouds too. The Kayfun goes on the road with me, the dripper is my home setup where I can sit back, relax and change flavors at will.

You have a lot of reading and learning to do -- Darn Susan-S beat me with the link!
Baditude's blog is required reading :) It's easy once you understand the basics and safety guidelines.

There's a forum here dedicated to rebuildable atomizers: Rebuildable Atomizer Systems.
There are many options for RBA toppers. Fortunately, there are many people who will help you figure out what is best for you.

Happy vaping!

ps. there is a growing number of Boston folk here. It's nice to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread