jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
What's up guys,

My name is John and I am 34 years old from Boston, MA. I have been smoking cigarettes since I was 18, but within the last week I have given up smoking and switched to vaping. It is now Tuesday and I have not smoked an analog cig since last Friday!! :)

My cuirrent setup is I have 2 Halo Triton tank systems; one that came in the starter Kit (with the 650 mAh battery) and a separate one I built with a variable voltage "twist" battery. I really like the Triton tank System, but I am especially excited because I just placed an order for a Innokin iTaste VTR!! I figured it would be nice to have something that's a 'step up' from the Triton and I have heard great things about the VTR. I really wanted a ProVari, but did not quite have enough money for that...Maybe someday!! The VTR comes with the iClear 30s tank, but I also ordered a ProTank 2 and a Davide BDC for it. They should be here in the next few days.....I will be sure to post pics when I get it!!

What can I expect from the VTR versus the Triton? I really like the supposed heft of the VTR and it just plain looks nice!! I am very excited...

Anyway that's my story in a nutshell. I look forward to being an active member here on the forum!!

Conchord George

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
NH
Hey, from Manchester, NH!
The VTR will have much better battery life. Did you remember to buy 18650 batteries? It also is a fully featured VV/VW mod with all the usual Innokin bells/whistles.
There is a lot of controversy these days about the Protank style clearos. Some people love them, some people can't them to work right at all. Many have luck rebuilding the stock heads and it is a pretty simple rebuild.
The iClear 30s is also loved and hated. One thing is unanimous, they guzzle juice.
Good luck!

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Hey, from Manchester, NH!
The VTR will have much better battery life. Did you remember to buy 18650 batteries? It also is a fully featured VV/VW mod with all the usual Innokin bells/whistles.
There is a lot of controversy these days about the Protank style clearos. Some people love them, some people can't them to work right at all. Many have luck rebuilding the stock heads and it is a pretty simple rebuild.
The iClear 30s is also loved and hated. One thing is unanimous, they guzzle juice.
Good luck!

Thanks for the info, George! Yes I bought a few Panasonic NCR18650B 3400 mAh batteries, and I think the kit I bought already comes with a 2000 mAh battery and charger (I bought the VTR off of Ebay....not sure if this was the best place to buy it, but alas...)...

Anyway I am looking forward to using the VTR!! I will let you know how I make out with the PT2 and the 30s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread