The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New bottle issues ?

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by JoyPeace, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoyPeace

JoyPeace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2014
    Philadelphia ,USA
    Has anyone else had trouble ? I went to open one from my latest order (mint candy if it matters) and the tip part thing came off with the cap and was stuck in there (15ml plastic).:ohmy: I wanted to post to see if other people had this issue and to give a heads up that it might be an issue.

2. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    That is odd. I haven't personally had any issues with them.

3. Kamber87

Kamber87 Full Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I've had a few of the bottles do that. One morning I was in a hurry, opened a brand new bottle and tipped it to fill the tank... The tip was loose and just fell out and the bottle of juice went everywhere! I make sure to open bottles carefully, and make sure to firmly press the tip on each bottle before using.

4. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Oh wow. I will have to talk to the manufacturer of those. I never heard of that but I will do some screaming. (I am getting pretty good at it!)

5. twgbonehead

twgbonehead Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    MA, USA
    Had the same issue myself. The tip didn't get stuck in the cap, but it partially came off and was loose. (Juice dripped out of the outer rim as well as from the tip, so I wound up getting juice all over my hands).

It's definitely an issue, although if you pay a little attention it's not really a big deal.

6. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    That has happened to me also, I just take an extra second when opening the bottles now, haven't had that issue anymore.

7. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    It happens when u squeeze the bottle too much.... squeezing the plastic tip. Has to be like that in order to allow easy filling I think. But just pull it out with your tweezers, pops right back in the bottle

8. jswag5

jswag5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2014
    Indiana
    i was filling my reo bottle as i was rushing out the door for work the other day and the tip blew off the bottle, half a bottle of juice on my shirt and carpet

9. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    ive had that issue w/ a variety of bottles.. (some kj too) but not on the new ones yet. think it just happens occasionally...

10. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    I've experienced this in the past. Thing to keep in mind is that these things are mass produced so its always possible to get a dud from time to time. I've learned early on to save my old caps and tips from bottles I've emptied. That way I have spares in case something happens. I even keep old bottles or use a new empty from my diy supply to substitute for a leaky bottle.

Anyways.. unless you get 2-3 in row that you are having problems with, it was probably just a fluke. If you do have a streak of bad bottles, caps, lids..then its a serious QC problem at the manufacturer.

11. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    We have been getting some complaints about these dropper popping off and are looking in to it. We actually are about to order a pallet of bottles and may change companies due to this and them jacking the price up on us :p

12. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    Please keep those needle nose tips though. They are perfect for filling up a Kayfun!

What is the deal with the free promotion on the Blue Raspberry?

13. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Oh yeah we will always have those. I love them for my Kayfun too lol :D

The Blue Raz was a promotion for yesterday. It will be gone before the blitz sale starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.