New bottle issues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I've experienced this in the past. Thing to keep in mind is that these things are mass produced so its always possible to get a dud from time to time. I've learned early on to save my old caps and tips from bottles I've emptied. That way I have spares in case something happens. I even keep old bottles or use a new empty from my diy supply to substitute for a leaky bottle.

Anyways.. unless you get 2-3 in row that you are having problems with, it was probably just a fluke. If you do have a streak of bad bottles, caps, lids..then its a serious QC problem at the manufacturer.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I've experienced this in the past. Thing to keep in mind is that these things are mass produced so its always possible to get a dud from time to time. I've learned early on to save my old caps and tips from bottles I've emptied. That way I have spares in case something happens. I even keep old bottles or use a new empty from my diy supply to substitute for a leaky bottle.

Anyways.. unless you get 2-3 in row that you are having problems with, it was probably just a fluke. If you do have a streak of bad bottles, caps, lids..then its a serious QC problem at the manufacturer.

We have been getting some complaints about these dropper popping off and are looking in to it. We actually are about to order a pallet of bottles and may change companies due to this and them jacking the price up on us :p

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Please keep those needle nose tips though. They are perfect for filling up a Kayfun!

What is the deal with the free promotion on the Blue Raspberry?

Oh yeah we will always have those. I love them for my Kayfun too lol :D

The Blue Raz was a promotion for yesterday. It will be gone before the blitz sale starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread