Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
Hello fellow vapors. I have been vaping for a short two months. Started with a Bolt and IMO outside of the first few vapes on a fresh battery, it didn't serve my needs. Ordered a Provari VV V2 and WOW is the best description that followed. Ordered a Provari mini for the GF and she has also found some space in the back of a drawer to store the Bolt I had gotten for her. Lol

Picked up a Lavatube and it arrived dead (DOA). They don't offer a refund so when they replace the dead Lavatube I will give it to my pops. He has a starter kit but still continues to smoke, perhaps a VV device will give him the experience that we, who have quit, enjoy.

Ordered an Infinity Pro to carry in the truck when the Lavatube defined itself as garbage in build quality. IMO

I prefer Boge 510LR carto and I'm not into dripping so I tank as well. Started with the Smoktech tanks that I would cut down and use my Boge Carto's. Lately I have picked up a Philiac, ACTV4, Siam SS reg in round slotted and round ripple, and lastly a Who's your Daddy 3ml Lil' Mama tank. Many I am still waiting to receive.

Anyway, I'm new but have been reading and checking out other user reviews and opinions when I get bored at home.

Thanks in advance to all who welcome me here, in advance.

Stacey

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
Very well equipped for the amount of time you've been vaping, also you've made some very smart buys for starting out. I love it lol, I've never checked out VV beyond the ones I've built, settled in at 3.7 volts with a DCC personally. Love hearing success stories, and wish you the best of luck with your father, I'm trying to get mine to make the full switch as he's smoking and vaping right now (at least he's cut back).

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have also heard bad things about the lavatube which is why I also went with the Provari. I have only had it for a few hours but WOW certainly is the only way to describe it.

Strangely, I've had a LT for about 2 month now, without problems other than a LCD display that was malfunctioning. That will be replaced free of charge, even got a prepaid return label. I did order a second LT, this time in chrome, that I'm using now. I like both my LTs.... I like the Provari, too, but haven't ordered one yet since it is so much more expensive than the LT. I think I'll stick with my LTs for now....... :)

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
Just chillin' and enjoying a nice Fire n Ice vape tonight.

Thanks for the welcome.

Greetings from Canada! Welcome to ECF!

You are well equipped and seem well informed. Thanks for joining in and I look forward to hearing more from you and yours.

Relax! Enjoy!

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
I sometimes go a little overboard when I start something new, but I have bought what I think I will use for many many years without fail. Started with SMOKTECH tanks and even though they function just fine they are what you pay for, I laughed my .... off when watching pbusardo's vid on the SMOKTECH tanks. Hahahahaaa

Thanks for the welcome.

Very well equipped for the amount of time you've been vaping, also you've made some very smart buys for starting out. I love it lol, I've never checked out VV beyond the ones I've built, settled in at 3.7 volts with a DCC personally. Love hearing success stories, and wish you the best of luck with your father, I'm trying to get mine to make the full switch as he's smoking and vaping right now (at least he's cut back).

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Cornelia, GA
Definitely don't think my experience is what everyone has experienced but my reason for ordering one AFTER the Provari was to have one I could have to knock around with when on my motorcycle. As you said, I received a shipping label so no charge in that respect. My experience only told me that when I get one that works, that it's likely not durable enough to survive to many rides on the bike. Therefore my dad or pops gets to experience a VV device and my hopes are that he gets what he is missing with the starter kits that look like cigs and will start to put down the analog cigs.

Thanks for the welcome and comments..... :)

Strangely, I've had a LT for about 2 month now, without problems other than a LCD display that was malfunctioning. That will be replaced free of charge, even got a prepaid return label. I did order a second LT, this time in chrome, that I'm using now. I like both my LTs.... I like the Provari, too, but haven't ordered one yet since it is so much more expensive than the LT. I think I'll stick with my LTs for now....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread