New but no noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Jor, welcome to ECF and "visibility." Sometimes it's good to lurk for a while and get the lay of the land, but welcome to posting :) Most of all congratulations on switching to vaping, that's fantastic! Your lungs will thank you, sure, but Just Wait.

LOL, I had so many health improvements since quitting I almost can't believe it sometimes.... I mean, I had no idea what food actually tasted like, that my circulation could actually keep me warm even when it's cold (if I'm not smoking 3 ppd) you know, that kind of stuff. Congrats, it just keeps getting better :)

Anan

Hi Jor, welcome to ECF and "visibility." Sometimes it's good to lurk for a while and get the lay of the land, but welcome to posting :) Most of all congratulations on switching to vaping, that's fantastic! Your lungs will thank you, sure, but Just Wait.

LOL, I had so many health improvements since quitting I almost can't believe it sometimes.... I mean, I had no idea what food actually tasted like, that my circulation could actually keep me warm even when it's cold (if I'm not smoking 3 ppd) you know, that kind of stuff. Congrats, it just keeps getting better :)

Anan
1000% agreed. So much difference...
Originally switched as my wife hates the smell of cigarettes, and I figured I'd save money...
The first works out well, on the second... vaping is a rabbit hole you never seem to hit the bottom of, lol.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey! I'm Joru'us. Call me Jor for short.
Been vaping for a minute, after smoking for almost 30 years, and my lungs are thanking me, lol.
Anyway, been around the community, here and elsewhere, learned a great deal, and have plenty more to learn...
Welcome and glad you joined.
Wife and lungs can be appreciative. Now you get to live extra years and that will give you more time to vape and learn (like us all).
Might like to read:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/liquid-feed-apv-discussion.690/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/bottom-feeder-mods.934/

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread