I updated and then re-imported the recipes but it still wouldn't let me, it said it was in use by a recipe, although I checked and that recipe has the newer higher nic as the ingredient.
I just renamed that nic to DO NOT USE and removed all the information from it.
Last question. When I go to save a recipe in the new version I notice that this saves in a new folder by the name of the new and none of the old recipes I imported are in that folder. Is there anything else I should do? Just want to make sure I do not lose any information if the old recipe calculator is deleted.
You uncovered an interesting issue. The change that I made in V220.127.116.11 allows you to now delete a nicotine ingredient when it is no longer being used. The problem that you are still seeing has to do with a problem that was created when I wasnt allowing you to delete the nicotine ingredient. Although you switched your recipe from say NicotineEntry1 to NicotineEntry2, I left an association of NictotineEntry1 to the recipe even though the recipe is using "NicotineEntry2". I am working on a fix for this.
Saving in a new folder:
I am not sure that I understand the issue that you are having. I am going to PM you with some more detailed questions on the scenario that you are seeing.