New Calculator to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

sven1olaf

May 8, 2014
Minneapolis
I'm on FireFox.

I don't know what would be blocking the google link and not the dropbox one, especially since I have my google drive sitting open while I'm working on getting all my ingredients entered into my fancy new calculator.

I'll try closing everything and try it again.

edit:
nope, no luck... what the?1?

edit:
it 404's from my phone as well. extra weird

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
what a great feature to have, but unfortunately it doesn't work as it should, installed V6.0.3.7 on my macbook pro under VM environment and also under crossover (wine) checked all checkboxes and disabled all the scroll functions, when using my touchpad scroll function (two finger to scroll) and the cursor position is just in between two percentage value it changes one of the two values which ever is closer to the cursor !!!!,
I've to admit, it took me a while of testing and playing around to get it.

if its not possible to have the recipe in view only with an option to edit, may i suggest a new option, like a mix station view with a tick box next to each ingredient, after adding ingredient to the mix and ticking the box it strike it so u know what u already added.

Edit: I PM you a video link.
I am still looking into this. I haven't been able to duplicate the issue you are having but I don't have a Mac to try the setup you are using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sven1olaf

May 8, 2014
Minneapolis
Once you have installed the calculator you shouldn't need the Google or Dropbox links, the calculator will automatically check for updates. Also, you can download the installation from DIYJuiceCalculator.com.

Yes, thank you HotRod.

I was just trying to figure out why I couldn't get the link to work is all. The Dropbox link worked well.

Elmasryahmed

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2014
Dubai, uae
I am still looking into this. I haven't been able to duplicate the issue you are having but I don't have a Mac to try the setup you are using.

It's running under WIN7, and having the same issue using the track pad and Magic Mouse,
Even installed WIN7 using boot camp (different partition) instead of running it under VM environment, same issue.

Reactions: Diyguy

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
Hotrod, this is an awesome program and I would be lost without it.

Came up with an idea for another improvement yesterday while using it. I was looking at the "current inventory" to see what flavors I needed to list to take advantage of the holiday sales. It would be pretty slick to be able to right-click or in some other way add items from the "current inventory" list to the "shopping list". Possible or how difficult I have no idea, but it would be a nice feature for the way I use the program. Thanks for all that you do.

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
It's running under WIN7, and having the same issue using the track pad and Magic Mouse,
Even installed WIN7 using boot camp (different partition) instead of running it under VM environment, same issue.

I just sent you a PM with some information that I would like for you to collect to help me identify why the scrolling is occurring on your PC.

Reactions: Elmasryahmed

HotRod19579

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Round Rock, Texas
Hotrod, this is an awesome program and I would be lost without it.

Came up with an idea for another improvement yesterday while using it. I was looking at the "current inventory" to see what flavors I needed to list to take advantage of the holiday sales. It would be pretty slick to be able to right-click or in some other way add items from the "current inventory" list to the "shopping list". Possible or how difficult I have no idea, but it would be a nice feature for the way I use the program. Thanks for all that you do.
Good idea, I will see what I can do.

Reactions: yooperdad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread