New Canadian to Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

crass.mix

Jul 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Hey Guys,

New to vaping, was in NY recently and gave N-Joys a try the disposable one.
Fell in love with it, and want to use E-cigs to quit analogs.

Been trying to find Canadian Nic suppliers... haven't had much luck, and don't know which ones to trust.

I really wanted to get Green Smoke Cigs, but am really worried with Customs if I do a huge order.
I really don't want to be messing about with liquids, filling it, and pushing a button to vape.

SO I have been forced to look at 510-T (Not a bad thing from what I have read)... Can you use pre-filled carts?

I know there is an automatic model, but seems all the Canadian Retailers are sold out :*(
Seems like if I want e-liquid with Nic, I need to get the 510-T

Maybe you guys have some better canadian suppliers for the just pre-filled, just twist and go type of E-cig.
I looked at epuffer, but they don't have any of the brands that have reviews so I am warry of it. Elite, Magnum, Colibri...
I might just get the 510-T since everyone is happy with them.

Any help would be great.

Awesome sight by the way!

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I order from canvape they have great products and let you know which products are genuine or knockoffs. I order online for pickup on the weekend at the market location closest to me. If you create an account it will allow you to see the nic liquid list otherwise it won't show. You should really try out an ego twist/spinner and a decent clearomizer like vision vivi nova mini it vapes 100x better than a 510 or any other cigalike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread