Canadian Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyvrod

Jul 25, 2013
Canada
Hi there! All of this vaping stuff is so confusing! So many options for hardware ... etc. I feel completely lost!

Was hoping to get PM'd the list of Canadian vendors who sell e-liquid, tanks(? is that a thing?) with nicotine ... but rules are rules ... so I'll post here first!!!

Hoping to get reco's for devices that are roughly the size of a King size cig (analog?!)

Any help, recommendations appreciated!!!

Thanks again!

d

dannyvrod

Jul 25, 2013
Canada
Welcome to ECF mate, pull your seatbelt tight, it's a fast ride and one you well thoroughly enjoy.

Cheers Taylon! I'm in Toronto as well ... any advice for starting off? The more reading I do here, the more i'm confused ... help from a local would be amazing!

I was looking at the ePuffer Colibri nano kit to start ... yes/no?

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome Danny,

First you need to go to the top of this page, click on Info Zone and then the New Users tab. Lots of your questions can be answered in the Info Zone. Second, 90% of new vapers want a device that looks like a normal cigarette. They quickly find that the batteries do not last long, need constant recharging and that the cartomizer (the device that holds the e-liquid) needs refilling many times a day. Most move to several different devices spending a boat load of money along the way. You first need to decide if electronic cigarettes are for you. If you like them, then determine how much you can spend (because you can spend a lot my friend) If you have limited funds then try Smoklessimage.com a forum member with great customer service and products. Personally I recommend the X2s or Spinners. If you have the luxury to spend more, go to a medium device like the Vamo and if you have a lot to spend, go straight to the ProVari. Just look these devices up in the search engine on ECF and read, read, and read before you spend, spend, spend.

Welcome Aboard
Wabbit

PS: Google Canadian E-Cigarette Vendors or go to Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA for a list of Canadian Vendors

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
Hi fellow Canadian! French frog here saying hi! :thumbs:

There is vaporus in Montreal that ships across Canada pretty quickly. While I don't recommend anything that looks like a cigarette (cause there is soooooo much better out there, look into e-roll, volts and bloog.

But save yourself some time and buy an ego twist with a Evod bcc, much better vape.

Vape on!

dannyvrod

Jul 25, 2013
Canada
Hi fellow Canadian! French frog here saying hi! :thumbs:

There is vaporus in Montreal that ships across Canada pretty quickly. While I don't recommend anything that looks like a cigarette (cause there is soooooo much better out there, look into e-roll, volts and bloog.

But save yourself some time and buy an ego twist with a Evod bcc, much better vape.

Vape on!

Thanks for all the recommendations! My interest was piqued when a friend of mine came over with a vape last night ... the only thing i didn't like about it was that it was HUGE! almost cigar huge ... sure it fits in a pocket, but it made quite the statement! I'm a little more understated ... maybe there's a happy medium between size, battery life, and pouch size (sorry, just learning the lingo!)

Will keep looking!

Thanks!

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
The cigalikes do have a quite a small battery but may work for you if you don't smoke much. The cigar sized was probably an ego battery which will last allot longer before needing a charge. I started with a smaller setup myself thinking the others were too big. After a week I gave up on the smaller batteries and got an ego twist. I wish the smaller ones worked well but alas they do not.

Also canvape is a great place to checkout, you just need to login to an account to see the full list of liquids.

dannyvrod

Jul 25, 2013
Canada
The cigalikes do have a quite a small battery but may work for you if you don't smoke much. The cigar sized was probably an ego battery which will last allot longer before needing a charge. I started with a smaller setup myself thinking the others were too big. After a week I gave up on the smaller batteries and got an ego twist. I wish the smaller ones worked well but alas they do not.

Also canvape is a great place to checkout, you just need to login to an account to see the full list of liquids.

Canvape seems to be the way to go! Any thoughts on Happy Vaper? they have a customizeable starter kit available.

Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread