Not open for further replies.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Jan 10, 2019
Welcome!
What have you got in mind to be different/unique about yours when you create it?

Firstly it will be fully customizable in terms of 'technology', I mean, you will be able to choose different options like:
  • Tubular or Square Box or Curved Box. Every model is designed to have interchangeable parts to be provided in the pack.
  • Pure mech or regulated or eligible electronic
  • Carved Wood or Resin or Stabwood
  • Cupper or silver gold plated (investigating Graphene)
  • 18650 or 20700 or 21700 batteries
  • LUXURY: I plan to use precious stones, gold and fine minerals on it
  • Exclusive box: I can engage a well known local graff artist that will collaborate creating small personalized graff's for the box
  • Invest on 2 or 3 devices to be reviewed in public
  • Love and care manufacturing it.
It's clear that having this so high number of options it should be impossible to manufacture in chain but this is the point, I would like to make it really unique and beautiful.

I've read and listen lot of reviews and every single comment will be taken into consideration. If you have some suggestion I will be more than happy to listen.

My needs are covered with my job, this activity is only leisure. If the mod is accepted in the market I will think about the future, if not ... no prob.

Good vaping
F

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Firstly it will be fully customizable in terms of 'technology', I mean, you will be able to choose different options like:
  • Tubular or Square Box or Curved Box. Every model is designed to have interchangeable parts to be provided in the pack.
  • Pure mech or regulated or eligible electronic
  • Carved Wood or Resin or Stabwood
  • Cupper or silver gold plated (investigating Graphene)
  • 18650 or 20700 or 21700 batteries
  • LUXURY: I plan to use precious stones, gold and fine minerals on it
  • Exclusive box: I can engage a well known local graff artist that will collaborate creating small personalized graff's for the box
  • Invest on 2 or 3 devices to be reviewed in public
  • Love and care manufacturing it.
It's clear that having this so high number of options it should be impossible to manufacture in chain but this is the point, I would like to make it really unique and beautiful.

I've read and listen lot of reviews and every single comment will be taken into consideration. If you have some suggestion I will be more than happy to listen.

My needs are covered with my job, this activity is only leisure. If the mod is accepted in the market I will think about the future, if not ... no prob.

Good vaping
F

Stabwood, silver or gold plated curved box, single battery. I like turquoise and silver. Can I have it monogrammed? :)

Jan 10, 2019
Stabwood, silver or gold plated curved box, single battery. I like turquoise and silver. Can I have it monogrammed? :)

Sorry Katya but my atelier is still under construction. I will remember your name and you will be the first in the list and you will get you monogrammed mod

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Katya
Jan 10, 2019
Welcome to the friendly bunch :) I'd love to make a high end style stabwood or resin mod also if I had the time....so good luck to you.

Time, place, equipment ... as I said, it’s leisure and for the moment it’s not the way to make a living so I’m not in a hurry.

May be you are so kind as for telling me if I can use my aerograph compresor to create vacuum for stab wood

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Time, place, equipment ... as I said, it’s leisure and for the moment it’s not the way to make a living so I’m not in a hurry.

May be you are so kind as for telling me if I can use my aerograph compresor to create vacuum for stab wood

You can definitely do it at home. Here is a link to some videos which may help. I'm not sure if you can use a compressor though I think you have to use a vacuum pump.
DIY stabwood - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread