NEW ~ Coupon Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
i used that code and nothing happened , also it said on the juice page orders over $50 recieve free 20 ml 24mg bottle of your choice free and never got to choose or had a choice to choose

rain, with the free bottle I believe you have to put the flavor choice in the special instructions area when you go to check out. Chris will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is the case. He is VERY busy but if you email him about it he will likely include it if your order hasn't shipped yet. He is great at customer service, and that couple with the absolutely awesome juice he sells are the reasons why a number of people, me included, will not buy juice anywhere else.

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
Just joined this forum yesterday. I recieved my order from Chris a couple of days ago, and I am so happy! I dont even miss the real cigs! My boyfriend is now very interested and I will be getting him one this week. I wish I had joined up with this forum sooner so I could've used this coupon code, but at least I got it now!! Thanks agin Chris!!!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
And the prices shown on the site for unflavored reflect a 55% discount (no coupon required) due to a big great deal Chris got himself. Sleepin on the job are we Chris? Typically you'd have mentioned that yourself lol! ;) :D He's said he expects to be able to leave those prices in place for a nice length of time tho, so maybe they're thought of more like 'regular' prices now vs. a deadline kinda special.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I think it would be darn near impossible to beat MFS prices on unflavored nic juice. And then consider that you can special order your PG/VG mix....really the best deal out there. Thnx Chris!

hey missMia...did you know ECF has a LIVE chat room....I shutter to think!:lol:

okay....let's not derail the man's thread...:D

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey...no problem!!! You deserve it!!! I just ordered 60ml of (not allowed to say it on the forum anymore :) ) nic juice. I truly wish you and your family all the success you deserve for making products available at a very reasonable price!

ps...even if you are the Juice Nazi!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
MFS and Chris are the best. That is why most of my liquid, flavored and unflavored come from him. If I set it all out it would look like an MFS store,lol

Yup, when I see the virtually never-ending journey some others seem to be on to find their yellow brick juice road, I feel relieved that it can actually be this simple; and headed by a supplier who is pleasantly down-to-earth and accessible to customers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread