Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com

10-7-10.jpg

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
I've been a huge fan of MFS and Chris. The products are always top notch, deliveries barring natural disaster on behalf of the post office is the only thing that keeps an order from making it's way to my house with each purchase, and nobody can beat the extra-flavored fruits and candied e-liquids. I'm so glad he's expanding the flavor selection as well as the accessories and parts for the T-Rex/Riva/Ego type PVs while still hanging onto the great stand by 510's as the T-Rex can work with either/or when it comes to attys and cartridges.

Keep a check here for the sales and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter on his website. The sales are relatively frequent and makes an excellent time to stock up on your stash so you don't run out, esp with regards to atomizers b/c those are what is referred to as perishables in the world of Personal Vaporizers. Also, batteries will last a long time but eventually they will begin to die out taking longer to charge but only holding the charge for shorter periods of time. At that point, it's time to consider a new starter kit or replace your batteries. With the new PV's coming out now, esp those with larger/longer battery lasting power, it is always a good idea to keep a close watch on the new ones as they can be enough of a plus over your current PV that it's worth switching to a new PV then use your previous set as a backup. For instance, if you had a 510 manual set and found the T-Rex with larger battery, longer battery lasting time, atomizers with cartridges that hold larger amounts of e-liquids thus relieving the need to top off so frequently it may be worth it to upgrade to the T-Rex kit then save your 510 set, or in your case, the M401, as a backup or alternative option.

I enjoy my T-Rex because the battery does last a longer time. I also found one of the USB passthrough units that serves as a passthrough and a chargeable battery that can be taken on the go with a simple removal of the cable from the base of the battery, screw on the bottom plate, and off you go with an extra fully charged battery with the capability to charge using a USB Car Charger adapter to plug the USB plug into while charging the spare battery/USB Passthrough in your car.

It's a great win-win situation.

When you get the chance, check out the e-liquids. I'm a sucker for the marshmallow w/extra flavoring, black cherry w/extra flavoring, cotton candy /extra flavoring, and a few others that over the past year have become my staple supply of e-liquids. :)

I have not ordered from MyFreedomSmokes before last week but both the M401 kits I got from the classifieds here had MyFreedomSmokes brand on the box and I absolutely love them. I have been wanting to get some more atomizers and etc and I saw this coupon last week on the 16 so I placed my first order with them and received the order today Oct 19 that is really fast shipping and everything was packaged well and as ordered and no leaks either. I recommended them to my son-in-law and his mother placed 2 orders with them already since the 16th and will probably be ordering more.

Great place to do business with and great prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread