New Dinner Lady Pod Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

artguybri

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Manchester UK
So I got a letter from Dinner Lady and thought I would share.

Dinner Lady is releasing a disposable pod device, aimed at both smokers looking to quit and also, more importantly for us vapers, as a backup device. It's pre-filled with Dinner Lady premium liquid and comes in three flavours (Lemon Tart, Smooth tobacco, and Blue menthol)
300Mah Battery and an aluminum shell. Has a see-through pod so you can see the liquid left. Looks really good and would be perfect to keep in the car or bag as a spare for the times when your main device dies or you run out of liquid. It's salt nic too so great for those times you need a boost.
Price-wise, its only £5.99 in the UK so its cheap enough to grab a couple. If you are anything like me, there have been many times a backup with decent liquid in would have come in handy. Good for taking on holiday as well, put a couple in your bag and you dont have to worry while you are away.
Disposable picture.jpg

Knowing how Dinner Lady are, expect to start seeing these in your local shop soon. I think its a great move. Back up your back ups!!

artguybri

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Manchester UK
Thanks (Facebook groups got me!!)

I disagree with what you say. 20mg is more than enough for almost everyone. 18mg freebase is enough for everyone. i say that from a place of experience. In stores, I helped many people transition on 0mg liquids, they never knew they were 0mg until they had been using it for a few weeks, but it works. Nicotine is not needed in such high amounts for it to be successful

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
You both have good points here, there are certainly many people for whom high nic levels seem to work best. Having said that there are people who make the transition on 6, 9 or 12, I have never vaped anything above 6 and never smoked again from day1.

It's an individual thing everyone's different, thank the Lord for that otherwise it would be boring :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: artguybri

artguybri

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Manchester UK
Yet more disposable mixed plastic & metal objects this time with a chemical cell ... not recyclable or salvageable in most countries, will go in landfill at best. I'm not an eco-warrior but this worries me.

I like Dinner Lady liquids, but are they really thinking this through?

Im sure they have thought about that in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread