new E-cig purchase...basic help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollard143

Jan 9, 2009
Ok so I've been researching the different e-cigs tonight and I'd like to get one as soon as possible. It seems to me that the prevalent e-cigs (that the typical middle-class man can afford) are the DSE901, the DSE801, the M401, and the 510. I used to have a 901 mini using PureSmoker e-liquid, which suited me fine, but I'd like the best one out of these four. So...

1) What are the key differences between these 4 models? (Best flavor, vapor, battery life, etc.)
2) What is the best (cheapest yet still reliable) place in the USA to buy one of these e-cigs?
3) Manual vs. Automatic Switch???
4) What is the best place to get e-liquid in the USA that is not ridiculously expensive, but still retains flavor?

Thanks so much,

Pollard143 :confused:

Last edited:

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
I can only comment on a couple of these but here's what I can offer. Definitely manual switch, the automatics are prone to failure for various reasons and the experience is definitely better with a manual.

If you're looking for US manufactured juice, there are only two that I know of, Johnson Creek and Vermont Vapor, both fairly pricey. You can order Chinese made juice from nearly any listed supplier, and many that aren't listed. There are sales going on nearly daily and you can see them on this forum. Flavor is too subjective, from both a taste bud and from a device perspective to comment about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread