Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
With a great forum comes great responsi....SALES! We're so excited about our new ECF forum that we are giving away free sample bottles or the equivalent in price! From now until the 15th we are offering a 4.50USD discount on all orders using our new coupon code.

How to cash in: (read carefully)

Coupon code: NEWFORUM

Enter this code in your shopping basket before checkout (All Caps). You can access your shopping cart at any time at the top of the web page under the "YOUR BASKET" tab.

Note: You MUST enter your code before you checkout or the coupon will not apply. You have many opportunities to edit your basket before you confirm purchase so don't miss out. Discounts cannot be applied after payment is processed.

Our sale continues until 11.59pm 4/15/2011 (CST). Code is worth 4.50USD in product sales (before shipping and handling)

We hope everyone enjoys the deal and takes advantage of the great opportunity for savings!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Hi -- Congratulations on your new forum on ECF. I have heard great things about your ejuice -- especially your Havana Gold and Gorilla Juice -- on the ReosMods Forum.

I'm not into tobacco flavors and hope AVE will create mentol and mint flavors that I can rave about as well.

Cheers!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
congratswave.gif

On your own forum...about time!!! :)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I just found your New Forum Congrats Ben, and thanks for the fast shipping on our order. :)

Anytime MX! I try to get orders out the next day. From that point on it's all on the USPS. 99% of the time they do all right, it's that 1% though that drives me batty.

BTW, any new creations to show off? That mod you fixed for me is working like a charm and so much cleaner on the inside. Thanks again.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Anytime MX! I try to get orders out the next day. From that point on it's all on the USPS. 99% of the time they do all right, it's that 1% though that drives me batty.

BTW, any new creations to show off? That mod you fixed for me is working like a charm and so much cleaner on the inside. Thanks again.

We got a new puppy she is so cute. I will have the wife post a few photos. Good to hear the mod is still working well and your happy with what I did.

I just placed another order 100ml Hype, 100ML Sweet tart, and a 3 set sampler.

Keep up the good work your juice is always rocking our REO's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread