Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
We got a new puppy she is so cute. I will have the wife post a few photos. Good to hear the mod is still working well and your happy with what I did.

I just placed another order 100ml Hype, 100ML Sweet tart, and a 3 set sampler.

Keep up the good work your juice is always rocking our REO's :)

Her name is Jasmine. IMG00020-20110407-1007.jpg

((((Ben & Christy)))

Last edited:

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery
With a great forum comes great responsi....SALES! We're so excited about our new ECF forum that we are giving away free sample bottles or the equivalent in price! From now until the 15th we are offering a 4.50USD discount on all orders using our new coupon code.

How to cash in: (read carefully)

Coupon code: NEWFORUM

Enter this code in your shopping basket before checkout (All Caps). You can access your shopping cart at any time at the top of the web page under the "YOUR BASKET" tab.

Note: You MUST enter your code before you checkout or the coupon will not apply. You have many opportunities to edit your basket before you confirm purchase so don't miss out. Discounts cannot be applied after payment is processed.

Our sale continues until 11.59pm 4/15/2011 (CST). Code is worth 4.50USD in product sales (before shipping and handling)

We hope everyone enjoys the deal and takes advantage of the great opportunity for savings!

well crap! of course i ordered on the 9th!
oh well, i am looking forward to trying your boba's bounty (which seems to get nothing but rave reviews) and especially the craveloupe - the name just sounds so fresh & spring-like.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
congrats on the new forum, Porphy....I already honored you with an order and you honored me right back with some delicious goods ---->>>

I'm enjoying the Gorilla Juice, Boba's Bounty, and the flue cured!! Excellent juice and the fastest shipping I've ever seen. I raise a glass in a toast to you....all hail Porphy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread