New ECF Jobs site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few days for me w/o analogs. I have tried many e-cigs and I hope I can stay strong until my DIY kit gets here in the mail. I feel like I'm not getting enough nicotine. The only thing that kinda helps me is when I foresee my nic-fit before it happens and I sort of "prepare" myself mentally for it. I hope to accomplish what you have!

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Get 2 separate 6ml bottles & mark one by putting a rubber band around the neck piece below the threads. In the marked bottle, add your e-liquid after buying a bottle of Nicotine (My Freedom Smokes has the best & many e-cig stores order their nicotine liquid from MFS b/c it's pure with no bad additives or anything in it). Add a drop or two at a time in the 2nd marked bottle while filling the regular drip bottle with e-liquid straight from the larger bottle. As you hit the 'Nic-Fit" times, you vape from the marked bottle with more nicotine and add a drop or so until you hit the sweet spot that allows the cravings to subside during your heavier smoking times, now vaping times such as when you first wake in the mornings, after meals, when out with friends clubbing & esp when drinking alcohol. It will curb your nicotine cravings without having you fall back to analogs.

I don't need it as much today but when I am hit with heavy stressors, I use my marked bottle of e-liquid to curb the Nic-Fit cravings I have and they ease out with my slipping. BTW, I always called them my 'Nic-Fit Times'. You may call them something else but I hope this helps you. Oh, when you order the nicotine, be sure to make sure you order the dropper top cap for the nicotine bottle so you can use the dropper but if there are children in the house, make sure it's put up where they cannot get to it and try to keep it in a cool, dark place so it lasts. I've used a bottle and have it still be within perfect strength for over a year!

Again, I hope it helps you out; it did wonders for me & helps everyone I've been with during the switch or met online who were either starting their switch or were having trouble staying off analogs b/c of the 'Nic-Fit' times....

Best of luck!

Paise

It's been a few days for me w/o analogs. I have tried many e-cigs and I hope I can stay strong until my DIY kit gets here in the mail. I feel like I'm not getting enough nicotine. The only thing that kinda helps me is when I foresee my nic-fit before it happens and I sort of "prepare" myself mentally for it. I hope to accomplish what you have!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer