• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the info Santos. I'll be there. I hadn't checked this thread in a while. I would have missed out.

Hey Karen, This is probably a dumb question but the convention meeting at noon is tomorrow before the meet right?

Not a dumb question at all! Thanks for asking, and yes, anyone who wants to help plan a vape convention for next spring should be at Jillian's at noon.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cleaning out my tackle box...I am PIF'ing these at the show tomorrow: three Tenergy RCR123A chargers (two have the car charger too), RCR123a 3v batteries and a few miscellaneous batteries that I will bring tomorrow. If you need this charger and/or some batteries, just let me know tomorrow. Commenting or messaging me here won't get you anywhere, first come first serve AT THE SHOW gets them. Bringing some other freebies, too.

CHEERS!
:toast:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
good to know you are going to meet,, are you bringing some new stuff from Gotvapes, that would be cool,, how bout some of those pump carts, and maybe some gotvape t shirts and vape tanks ?

sorry nothing new this time (thanks Mit for ruining the ce3 system and agrivating us all. I do have a couple mills of modders glue I can part with though.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
oh, mang! im dead tired and still at work. gotta be here until 7Am.
anyone has some Janty and/or KBV RY4 that they can bring in for me to try out?
Im not sure if I should go to the meet at noon time than come home and rest or go home and sleep until 5P than go. gotta work tonight again so that i can pay for more mods.:blush::facepalm:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
awesome time! good to see everyone again. thanks everyone for the pifs and I hope someone snatched the flavorings I left. SMOKNOMOR, I'll try to buy something before you do to get you back man, thanks so much!
ed, I didn't catch your tag but thanks a bunch man, I'll bring you some more rootbeer next time!
brewlady, awesome sho again, thanks for the stickers!
santos, good deal for that kit man, thanks for helping out!
a shout out to everyone for coming and sendind the pifs and trades flying! good times, can't wait for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread