New Flavor: Mahalo Oahu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlomChom

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
NE USA
I dont know if It's the sweetener I have found the lighter color theory applies more. A carto with POB or mojito last a lot longer than a dark one like cafe mocha. I've always had mine sweetened.

Now I get to vape some of Geoff's and Ramilya's vacation! Was gonna make a nasty joke but decided to keep my mouth shut! :)

Ps dang my POB is almost gone! Wow I went through that fast!

I've had issues with both light and dark sweetened eliquid, so I'd rather just avoid it altogether. I do love how good it tastes though! lol :D

Probably be ordering some Mahalo Oahu, POB, Caramel Popcorn tonight regardless. I need new juice!

tripleh3lix

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
West Hills
I just took my first few puffs of this stuff and I don't even know what to say. This is so good!

It's pretty amazing! Can't wait to taste it after mine matures another 2 weeks! :D I taste candy ish flavor like... a very light tart PEZ candy, cinnamon, pineapple, and some florally taste is starting to come in. It's SO good.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
i think this flavor tastes different to everybody. because i definately taste absolutely no cinnamon. theres a rum flavor that seems like pina colada to me, but it could be butter rum; mango, pineapple, coconut... and the rest just blends. but for me, thats what it tasted like out of the box. took almost 2 weeks to get here though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread