New Flavor Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfSilvey

Oct 20, 2020
So I’m thinking of switching my flavor profile, or expanding a little. For the past few years I’ve been using Strawberry/Strawberry candy flavors. I usually go to a place called Cool Vapors in Oxford (just in case anyone knows it) but I’m getting tired of it. (Chocolate, pineapple, and tobacco/menthol flavors are a no). What would be a good juice for me to try? From your experience?

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
One of my all time favorite e-liquid is The Fairmont from Khali Vapors. Rich pineapple cream.

Or get exotic with mangosteen (not a mango, totally different fruit). It's the queen of fruits. Some have described it as a mix of peach and strawberry with something else. Others say it is indescribable.

Mangosteen

Or.... cheesecake. Heavier than cream, lighter than custard.

:2c:

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Mainly looking for cereal or pastry. (Like cake or cookie)
I have 2 for you which you might want to consider, I absolutely loved both:
English Trifle by Pud'n
Plum Pudding by IVG from their seasonal range
Absolute bangers. Both are liquids from UK so you shouldn't have much trouble finding them online, every time I bought them I was getting them on sale somewhere, ebay is also worth checking as long as the seller has good rating and reviews. Many e-liquid suppliers also sell on ebay.

Oh yeah might add the third one to the list:
Madison by PJ Bros, blueberry crumble taste, also a great vape

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Oxford UK? or one of the 20+ Oxfords in the US?

If in the US, - Vape Dudes - Pineapple upside down vape,, or Blueberry pie, or apple pie with or without a la mode, or peach cobbler, or bananas foster. Apple Jaxx, The Loop, Snicker DudeL
Letem sit for a week then shake them everyday for a week then start trying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread