New Flavor Reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
I know there a ton of these on here, but I know I always enjoy reading them especially when I am on the fence about a new flavor, so here are my opinions of what I received today...

MountDO - 11mg - It took a few "puffs" for me to like this one. At first I was really unsure about it, but I could see myself reaching for this flavor once in a while. Tastes pretty much like mountain dew, but it is a really light, kind of refreshing flavor. Anyone who is sensitive to any sort of perfumy taste might want to stay away. I could see this going into that area, but somehow it works with this flavor.

Dark Chocolate Raspberry - 11mg - This is one that I will have to order more of and get the juice when it is available. Not too chocolaty, not too sweet, it is the perfect amount of each. Probably my #2 favorite out of this bunch. Also a very light flavor.

Irish Cream - 11mg - This flavor is simply amazing. It tastes exactly like I expected it would. My #1 favorite in this group. I'm going always going to keep some of this around.

S'mores - 11mg - I'm on the fence about this one. It doesn't really taste like s'mores to me as I can't pick up marshmallow or chocolate tones. I might be able to taste some graham cracker though. It's not bad, but it's not really good either. This might be one that I set aside for now, but pick up later and all of a sudden love it.

Candy shop Sampler

Butterscotch - 11mg - I think I'm really going to like this flavor. Like others have said, you do need to give it a few puffs before it becomes actual butterscotch flavor. It definitely tastes like werther's candies. I will probably order more of this one in the future, but I won't freak out if I run out for a while.

Dark Chocolate - 11mg - Seems pretty true to it's name. It's chocolate, but has a slight bitterness to it that rounds it off perfectly. Will most likely order this over the regular chocolate. Plus, it's a black carto and just looks really slick on my black shorty battery.

Almond Choco coco - 11mg - I thought I would really like this one, but I really don't. I just don't taste anything that makes me think of almond joys. No coconut, no chocolate, no almonds. This is just a "blah" flavor for me right now. I will put it aside and try again in a few days.

Red Hot Candy - 11mg - First off, I got a carto that has a really hard draw. I can only take small puffs off of this one. And all I can taste is cinnamon-flavored flowers. Really rosy flavor. I have read other people say the same thing about this flavor, but not really much else. Is this how it was supposed to come out? I'll stick with my cinnamon roll cartos if I need any type of cinnamon fix for now...

Caramel - 11mg - I have tried this in the past and didn't like it, but figured I would round the candy shop sampler off and give it another shot. Before it wasn't even really vapable to me, but now I kind of like it! It only tastes sort-of like caramel to me. This is actually a rare flavor because I taste it more while I'm drawing on it instead of exhaling.

I got Peach Cobbler as one of my freebies and I like it more than the regular peach! I also tried Pear for the first time and I'm too crazy about it yet. For just an 11mg, I expected a little more flavor, but it is really light in that department.

H3D

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Ohio
Let me preface this remark by saying that I am a HUGE Mountain Dew fan. I just got the the MountDO as well and I have to disagree with this review; it doesn't taste anything at all like Mountain Dew. The main flavor of Mountain Dew is orange juice with hints of other citrus flavors. The MountDo carts taste like a stale lemon-lime jelly bean.

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
Let me preface this remark by saying that I am a HUGE Mountain Dew fan. I just got the the MountDO as well and I have to disagree with this review; it doesn't taste anything at all like Mountain Dew. The main flavor of Mountain Dew is orange juice with hints of other citrus flavors. The MountDo carts taste like a stale lemon-lime jelly bean.

I must admit, I haven't had Mountain Dew in a while. I've never really tasted orange in Mountain Dew, but I guess it could all be a psychological thing (green soda, green can). Also, i should mention that the first few puffs on this flavor are a little weird. I liked it much better after vaping on it for about a minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread