New GOTVAPES.com 2nd Multi Mega Prize Monthly CONTEST Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
November Surprise -- Round #8

1171 for Laura
1172 for Reddhott

Thank You VM GV and Super Helpers*
Sweet dreams friends sleep well {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

~And Good Morning to those waking up!
animals-animation-beautiful-beauty-birds-Favim.com-239879.gif

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Good morning to all........................

Daughter got her early birthday present yesterday afternoon............................. a ride in a glider that was dropped from 4000 ft.

She's still here!!!!! said it could only have been better if she were accompanied by birds :laugh: :laugh: So it's a GOOD day :D

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Yiddle! Wow that is something special and oh is she a brave one! Ha that is just fantastic Happy Birthday to her and enjoy her sweet friend!! {{{{{hugs}}}}!
autumn_fairy_shine_avatar_picture_82838.gif

Good morning to all........................

Daughter got her early birthday present yesterday afternoon............................. a ride in a glider that was dropped from 4000 ft.

She's still here!!!!! So it's a GOOD day :D

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Morning Thren! {{{hugs}}} aww* so sorry about the time thing! goodness* ~and she is right Campi!

Good morning all!
The kids apparently don't understand the whole extra hour of sleep thing. Silly boys. :sleep:
Welcome to the nuthouse, Campi! I gotta warn you, though, this thread is a lot harder to keep up with...but oh so worth it!!:laugh:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Yiddle! Wow that is something special and oh is she a brave one! Ha that is just fantastic Happy Birthday to her and enjoy her sweet friend!! {{{{{hugs}}}}!
autumn_fairy_shine_avatar_picture_82838.gif

LOL it's more like she's the crazy one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: used to go to Atco on the weekends to drag race. Had somebody that wanted her to drive his rail. She's been white water rafting. Seems like she's up for trying anything crazy dangerous :D

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Wow! Good for her!~ but oh. i hope you are not a worrier Yiddle!!:ohmy: {{{hugs}}}!! Goodness!!:laugh:

LOL it's more like she's the crazy one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: used to go to Atco on the weekends to drag race. Had somebody that wanted her to drive his rail. She's been white water rafting. Seems like she's up for trying anything crazy dangerous :D

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
oh {{{{Yiddle}}}}} goodness sweet'heart' i had no idea..oh my heart goes out to you sweet friend then of course you are* I will keep her and you and yours in my thoughts..* More {{{{hugs}}}}* xoxoxxo
0116.gif

{{{{Pri}}}} hard not to be a worrier when you've had two children and already lost one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread