New GOTVAPES.com 2nd Multi Mega Prize Monthly CONTEST Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
oooooooooooooooh i love that show
I use a site called 'watch series'. It has millions of tv programs you can stream for free. I don't get the Long Island Medium on my regular tv. I watch all kinds of shows there. Love her silliness ! :laugh::laugh:

I gotta stop spending so much time on here...Another show I never heard of!! :laugh:
Teresa is a medium and does readings private and just walking everywhere she goes. She's silly and funny. But really good at reading people. I love their reactions to her ! :laugh:

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
but slow may be the bestest choice

probably best if they are a member though lol

The only ones who can't win are the winners of the last big prize

Thanks Slow, I'll try and remember that your the best choice.;) I figured it had to be a member, but do they have to be a part of the thread? How long can they not win for? Is it 30 days? Thanks for helping instead of telling me to use my search function:D I appreciate you all don't mind my laziness.:rolleyes::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Thanks Slow, I'll try and remember that your the best choice.;) I figured it had to be a member, but do they have to be a part of the thread? How long can they not win for? Is it 30 days? Thanks for helping instead of telling me to use my search function:D I appreciate you all don't mind my laziness.:rolleyes::D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

It is just winners of the last big game, the last game had 2 winners they were VaperEd and wizard27.
The part about if they need to be part of the thread I am not sure about, I don't think that question has ever been asked so I will let someone else answer that one.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Ima gittin reddy ta go trick or treatin, i likes ta go a week late ta see tha look on thar faces when I say,TRICK OR TREET

We used to do that, and if they didn't want to give us anything we would sing "The Song That Never Ends" till they did. Sometimes it took 5 or 10 min for them to find something to give us but they always did.

Last edited:

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
We used to do that, and if they didn't want to give us anything we would sing "The Song That Never Ends" till they did. Sometimes it took 5 or 10 min for them to find something to give us but they always did.

That thar would do it but here in tha hills, they jest git thar shootin arns out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread