Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey all,
Long time dipper picking up vaping so I don't go back to my long time smoking (quit in 1997, had a few over the years). So far enjoying it and spending too much money. Not as much as dip is costing now though:)
Welcome and glad you joined.
I tried to smoke a Premium Cigar a short time after I quit, it was like inhaling an ash trey. If you vape, smoking may become intolerable.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

Reactions: BritsLyfe

suprchunk

Jun 9, 2017
Flo Rida
Welcome and glad you joined.
I tried to smoke a Premium Cigar a short time after I quit, it was like inhaling an ash trey. If you vape, smoking may become intolerable.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

Thanks for the link, I'll read it.

Haven't had a cigar in a while. Almost out of my cubans, but dipping made me not want to smoke anything. I might open the humidor once it cools down and see if they still appeal to me. Luckily my stash was dwindling down anyway. Would definitely save some more money not buying them.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Hey all,

Long time dipper picking up vaping so I don't go back to my long time smoking (quit in 1997, had a few over the years). So far enjoying it and spending too much money. Not as much as dip is costing now though:)
Trust me buddy it's worth the switch. Once you are fully on vaping and don't crave a cigarette or dip or whatever you used, it is a great feeling. Good luck with it and have fun along the way.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've heard dipping can be super hard to rid oneself of, you may want to try higher nic at first than you might otherwise. If it's absolute hell and you need something more for a while, you can investigate WTA juice (which helped me quit completely and I use it extraordinarily sparingly), it's more expensive, but it does contain some of those alkaloids that... Well, I was a 2-3 ppd smoker. I'm using them less and less over time, and it's working out well. I was skeptical until my bottle arrived. I guess, also, you may enjoy NET tobacco flavors, which are made using real tobacco for flavor (I have *no clue* how much alkaloid is leeched out) but they may mimic the taste well for you. Nicotine Salts are also an option.

None of these are *necessary* however, and if you get your nic level right and get vaping, you may do just fine with whatever type of liquid appeals to you.

*Drooling* cigars, so glad we have none of those in the house and I have no need to enter Tobacco Shops. :)

Good luck and welcome!

Anna

Reactions: BritsLyfe

BritsLyfe

Multiple ID Suspension
Jun 30, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread