Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Greetings from down south! :D

Once you get used to a mod, it probably won't seem strange to carry one around outside the house... I take my MVP everywhere, and I'm planning on getting a Tesla when the IRS releases the money they've been "holding" for me. I don't much care what people think, and it gives me a chance to explain e-cigs to them if they do appear interested in that thing I'm "smoking".

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
djtonyb:9291192 said:
Greetings from down south! :D

Once you get used to a mod, it probably won't seem strange to carry one around outside the house... I take my MVP everywhere, and I'm planning on getting a Tesla when the IRS releases the money they've been "holding" for me. I don't much care what people think, and it gives me a chance to explain e-cigs to them if they do appear interested in that thing I'm "smoking".

I may only be five days in but I'm talking electronic cigarettes up! There definitely a difference, huge compared to the gas station kind. I try to make that point but imo anything is better than analogs. To each their own. For the price, I'm always going to keep some kgo'son tap! Love em... with a passion. That vamos v2 keeps calling my name! Woke up twice in the middle of the night yelling "ariba ariba" needless to say my girlfriend gave me some really good directions to the couch! Haha

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Welcome memories....and hello to all the Floridians here!

I'm in Jacksonville. Been a vaper since 2011, and lovin' it. I hardly ever see vapers out in the wild here...but no one seems freaked out when I vape in public. So I guess the Jacksonvillagers have no problem with vaping. It's cool What part of Jacksonville does everyone from here live? I'm on the Westside...practically in Orange Park. In the Oakleaf area.

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
fourthrok:9291588 said:
Welcome memories....and hello to all the Floridians here!

I'm in Jacksonville. Been a vaper since 2011, and lovin' it. I hardly ever see vapers out in the wild here...but no one seems freaked out when I vape in public. So I guess the Jacksonvillagers have no problem with vaping. It's cool What part of Jacksonville does everyone from here live? I'm on the Westside...practically in Orange Park. In the Oakleaf area.

When i vape in public i dont get too much attention, maybe a weird "what in the world is that" kind of look. Other thank that not much.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
welcome memories. i too live in jax. on the westside. i applaud you giving up the stinkies. glad you love your vaping as i do. you have found a fabulous forum as you noted....these people are the best support there is. have you visited the brick and morter (b&m) shops in jax? i have only heard of them through another jax guy. one at the beaches, one in riverside. higher prices than our vendors of course. glad you are here....enjoy!

memories

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Jax, Fl
wandawag:9291847 said:
welcome memories. i too live in jax. on the westside. i applaud you giving up the stinkies. glad you love your vaping as i do. you have found a fabulous forum as you noted....these people are the best support there is. have you visited the brick and morter (b&m) shops in jax? i have only heard of them through another jax guy. one at the beaches, one in riverside. higher prices than our vendors of course. glad you are here....enjoy!

Thanks! Not really, heard of the one by the beaches but never been. I too have heard they are quite pricey. I guess you gotta pay for convienance huh like you said, ill stick with our vendors! But good for when in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread