New guy from OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaqueJezus

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Just gonna introduce myself :D

Real new to the vape world. Love the flavors and the fact that I don't have to go outside to light a cigar or a pipe just to have a relaxing moment to myself.

I'm sure I will ask a million questions as the time goes on but for now it's just a hey!

PS: who knows where to get some rubber caps for the 18650 batteries so they don't short out in my bag!
PPS: Yes that was a question after the just a hey ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello and welcome to ecf

hey fire away :p that's what these forums are for to help each other out in kicking the habit and enjoying the ride :)

so what you use to vape with?

I'm not sure about rubber caps but they do make plastic battery cases or even could use one of those (if you're old enough to remember ;) :lol:) an old film holder
th
or even an empty pill bottle i'd think would work.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

BlaqueJezus

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I'm in Canton, no real pro looking vapor lounges around here. There are some ok ones. I found one that has Crunch Berry and it is dead on the flavor.

I've seen the cases all over the place but I have been trying to find the rubber caps that will fit. I've found a place that will sell me a bag of 78mm rubber pipe protectors 100 for 20 bux. those should be fine, but I only need a few haha. I will most likely default to the case but I got tunnel vision :matrix:

BlaqueJezus

Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
What inside diameter do you figure you need? 18 mm is .708". 11/16 is .6875".

That's a good idea, btw. I'd never thought of that before. They ought to come with those on them like cartos do.

18650 AW IMR for my provari is definitely 18mm in diameter

I am requesting some samples right meow

Last edited:

maherk

Moved On
Dec 20, 2013
west chester
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread