Status
Not open for further replies.

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Just starting my 5 posts so I can get into the other forums.

bought a V2 kit, which is very good for stealthing. I use this for work.

Got a VAMO in with a few Vivi Novas for home.

I bought a sample bottle of Boba's Bounty to see if it would live up to the hype, and so far I'm loving it.

Haven't had nor wanted an analog since Feb 4th.

saganiuk

Feb 10, 2013
Canada
Congrats. I picked up a cheapo disposable yesterday, and have been playing with it all day. It doesn't contain nicotine, so I've been going back and forth but I am actually preferring picking up the Vapur rather than the cigs. Very cool and I like the flavour, looking forward to trying a few others. I will be getting a starter kit as soon as I can figure out what the hell to choose, lol.

Starting to think that with the right setup, it will be easy for me to make this switch.

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm going to be ordering a 30ml @ 6 and a 30ml @ 12 of Boba's as 9 is where I'd like to be, lol. I also got a sample of PG Hype (Most excellent) and Flue Cured (didn't like so much).

I tried a Banana from a local shop that is really good, so I'll try the Gorilla Juice also.

And I think I've watched just about every vid from PBousardo. The guy does excellent reviews. As an engineer, I appreciate the level of depth he goes into with technical stuff.

Amirite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
New York, NY
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm going to be ordering a 30ml @ 6 and a 30ml @ 12 of Boba's as 9 is where I'd like to be, lol. I also got a sample of PG Hype (Most excellent) and Flue Cured (didn't like so much).

I tried a Banana from a local shop that is really good, so I'll try the Gorilla Juice also.

And I think I've watched just about every vid from PBousardo. The guy does excellent reviews. As an engineer, I appreciate the level of depth he goes into with technical stuff.

PBusardo is definitely one of the better video series out there but I do wish he would take down those posters though and get a green screen. Also been impressed by Scott's videos at E-Cig-Reviews.com - Electronic cigarette and E-Liquid video reviews, tutorials, user guides and discount codes

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Scott's reviews are good too, but all I do is stare at the teeth... plus the amount of vapor rings he blows is slightly annoying.

I feel bad now for saying that.

He got his teeth fixed - in his later videos you can see. People have mentioned to him they look better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread