New Guy Here From Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I've been lurking for quite some time and I appreciate all the knowledge I have gained from you all. Thanks very much for helping my transition from analogs to vaping be an easy one.

A short synopsis of my experience this far:

+/- 3 months ago I started with an ego and a ce3. Completely gave up analogs that day and I haven't looked back.

Went to a 900 mah smoktech winder and evod about a month later. I like it. The battery didn't last as long as I thought it would compared to the 650 ego I started with. It performs well and at the time I considered the vv battery to be a nice upgrade. Absolutely loved the move to the evod. I considered that a bigger upgrade than the battery itself.

Recently upgraded to a MVP v2 / iClear 30, and I am loving the mvp's battery life and form factor. The clearo is performing well but it runs through my juice really fast...not a deal breaker for the iclear, but something I've noticed.

I'm really liking evods and my mini protank, but I'm looking forward to getting into rba's and the more advanced delivery systems.

Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to becoming a contributing member and continuing to learn from you all.

S.O'B

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I'm really liking evods and my mini protank, but I'm looking forward to getting into rba's and the more advanced delivery systems.

And another one is bit by the hobbyist bug -
fpb579.gif

today an MVP2
tomorrow a Kayfun lite+
next week DIY
next month a second mortgage

(just exaggerating)

Welcome to the ECF
9pribk.gif
295xrtd.gif
9pribk.gif

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan!

My next purchase is the MVP v2 / iClear 30 set up!

I haven't been to any shops in the Twin Cities? Rochester has a couple small ones with limited selection, but I try to support them when I can so I can do my part to help keep them in business.

Yeah, I buy all my juice from a shop in Bloomington called Smokeless Smoking. I've bought juice online from several reputable brands and nothing has come close to their juice. I bought my winder at that shop also, but I cant justify buying evods, replacement heads, etc. there... Even with shipping they cant compete in terms of price. I bought my MVP from 101 vape for $39.99. At the shop it was $69.99...

Last edited:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Hi and welcome from another MNer! Similar progression here- really happy that someone from the ecig shop pointed me in the direction of the smok winder/vivi nova first... moved up to an itaste vv3 & mini protank, and now getting into carto tanks. I want to get into RDAs as well, started practicing rebuilding on my protank coil (microcoil & cotton- amazing).
Good to know about the shop in Bloomington... I'll check it out. CAn you taste the juice there? Do you know if they make it there?

Last edited:

brethren25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Blaine,MN,USA
Hi from Blaine. I am lucky to have 5 or 6 local shops within 3 miles of home. When I started vaping I went to a couple for all my stuff. Now most of my supplies are bought online and go to the local shops for emergency needs. I did visit one for the first time recently and really like them. They mix their own juices and run great specials all the time. BOGO juices, weekly specials etc.
I have an MVP2 as well but run a protank 2 on mine. Anyways welcome!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome from another MNer! Similar progression here- really happy that someone from the ecig shop pointed me in the direction of the smok winder/vivi nova first... moved up to an itaste vv3 & mini protank, and now getting into carto tanks. I want to get into RDAs as well, started practicing rebuilding on my protank coil (microcoil & cotton- amazing).
Good to know about the shop in Bloomington... I'll check it out. CAn you taste the juice there? Do you know if they make it there?

Yeah, they make it there, and yes, they have a "juice bar" where you can taste all the flavors. It is actually kind of a neat place. They have a vaping lounge, with a big screen and some couches for people to hang out. I don't hang out there, but there are always regulars there when I stop by. I don't think I am at the "hang out at the ecig shop" level yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread