new guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

7SEALS

Feb 21, 2011
USA, PA
Hello all. I have been lurking the forums here for quite awhile now to figure out what PV I would like to purchase. I ended up getting the Totally Wicked Tornado. I ordered it on Tuesday so it should be here in the next couple days. The question I had is where can I go to order a nice sample pack of e-liquid? My friend keeps telling me to order my liquid from madvapes, but there there is no sample pack on there. Since I am fairly new to this, I would like to try many different flavors to see what I like best. Thanks in advance. I am more than excited to receive my kit.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
freedomsmokeusa.com has tons of samples. All of their samples are 24mg and steeped already so no waiting to try them. They also have a discount of 10 percent off. Coupon code is on their main page. Very good customer service, fast shipping, and awesome juices.

bluemistvaping.com also has samplers.

madvapes have cheap 5ml bottles. Their stuff is good but needs to steep.

voidmist.com also sells samples in 6mg only.

Jennie O

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
N Texas
Welcome and good luck with your new journey! Been a total win for me! Like it was said, FSUSA has sample sizes and good juice. Other flavors I've personally liked have come from Tasty Vapor and Vixen Vapors. Waiting on some from KickBass that get great feedback. It's trial and error and you may not like every one you get but it's fun trying and way better then cigs!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Hello all. I have been lurking the forums here for quite awhile now to figure out what PV I would like to purchase. I ended up getting the Totally Wicked Tornado. I ordered it on Tuesday so it should be here in the next couple days. The question I had is where can I go to order a nice sample pack of e-liquid? My friend keeps telling me to order my liquid from madvapes, but there there is no sample pack on there. Since I am fairly new to this, I would like to try many different flavors to see what I like best. Thanks in advance. I am more than excited to receive my kit.
I to had just been lurking, constantly looking for the right equipment. What I found to be good for sample packs is Juicy Vapor. You can pick size, quantity, and from a wide variety of flavors. And I do mean wide. I've tried 30 flavors from them, and I must say I'm impressed. Their worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread