New guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm new to the forum, although not new to vaping. I've been vaping for about 1.5 years now, and have quit smoking analogs for the same amount of time. I'm big into it, and have switched from the standard eGo starter kit with a Saturn tank, went to the pro tank, then went with an RDA and mod. Right now I'm using a Castle RDA with a k100 mod running a dual parallel micro coil with 26g a Kanthal running at .2 ohms. Anyone that hasn't tried a dual parallel micro coil, I highly recommend it! It's not a hot hit, and produces tons of vape.

Anyways, I've been looking into DIY juice since this build burns through juice and I found this forum. Just browsing through, I love it already! I'm trying to get to 5 posts so I can ask a question about Scubabatdan's amazing ejuice calculator. Thanks for having me!

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
Welcome to ECF for DIY supplies I recommend Wizard Labs
and Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com both have great products and super fast shipping
I also run a duel Parallel build and its the biggest juice ..... on the planet IMO lol I make my own juice so not a huge deal Good luck there are some great DIY info here and here are a couple links to get you started
The Vape Book
E-Liquid Recipes made by E-Liquid Calculator Users at EcigVape.com
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf greenkawi. The above post has a good list of the calculator people use for mixing. I wrap my coils but only do simple ones. But you will find lots of people here that make some amazing coils. Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread