New guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoVaper

Feb 8, 2018
London, UK
Hi all,

New to the forum (Cannot believe I didn't sign up sooner). Been vaping fully for about 2 years now but started a long time ago switching between smoking and vaping until I decided to give up the stinkies permanently.

Started on an Tornado kit from TW which was terrible and constantly leaked which didn't fill me with confidence with giving up the ciggies. Over the years I eventually switched to a Smok TFV4 on top of a T-Priv and was stuck with that for many years, eventually switching to the TFV8.

However as times changed within the last two years I am at a point where I want to be with vaping and like many of us have a huge collection of devices.

Currently vaping on the Geekvape Ammit Duel on top of the Aegis and the Vandy Vape Pulse 24 with Pulse BF Squonk but usually carry with me up to 5 different setups.

Looking forward to getting involved in this forum

Beeker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Oklahoma
Welcome to the ECF. I too had many decisions to make about equipment. Bought a ton of stuff, but I soon settled down to one device, with multiple tanks to change up the juices.

Experimentation is the key. You'll get lots of tips and advice here. In the end your experience will determine what you prefer IMO.

Again, welcome aboard.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

EctoVaper

Feb 8, 2018
London, UK

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran